Premium Member
FB_IMG_1706134331400.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Super Bowl LV tells you all you need to know about a TB vs. PM comparison.

lol, they're not even close...

....lol oh really?

Tom Brady lost to Nick Foles and Eli Manning lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Stop, Jesus. The nut swinging is outta control. The kids good, we know. I actually looked at the highlights. Had it not been for some drops and misques, might have been different outcome from what I saw/read. Again, I could care less who does what or wins. Doesn't change my life what so ever.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Stop, Jesus. The nut swinging is outta control. The kids good, we know. I actually looked at the highlights. Had it not been for some drops and misques, might have been different outcome from what I saw/read. Again, I could care less who does what or wins. Doesn't change my life what so ever.

Haha not nut swinging old man. Just calling a spade a spade

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
When you've played in 10 SB's you're bound to lose a couple along the way.
Can’t win them all. I was never a Pats/TB fan, well until he just kept playing at a high level well into 30s and into his forties, most QBs are done by 38/39.. he kept playing at high level. Tom and I are the same age and as an old fart, I found that inspiring he was out there still winning games and rings. I came around to liking the guy.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Also Brady played mostly when the NFL wasn't offense at all cost version like it is now where if you even breath hard on a QB or WR the refs throw a flag.

So, the NFL didn't protect Brady? You're kidding, right?

Can’t win them all. I was never a Pats/TB fan, well until he just kept playing at a high level well into 30s and into his forties, most QBs are done by 38/39.. he kept playing at high level. Tom and I are the same age and as an old fart, I found that inspiring he was out there still winning games and rings. I came around to liking the guy.

Tom Brady is a hell of a guy and the GOAT, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread