2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Cowering and keeping his focus on the task at hand isn't the same thing. Now, if Reid would've dropped his headset and walked off....sure, that's ****ed. But he continued to coach through another great Super Bowl. Kelce came back and gave him a hug moments later, probably just to clear the air.

So, no. I missed the cowering.

Tomlin would've tripped Kelce though, no question.

Sigh... - Meme Generator

I think we're done here. For the record I still think you're a good dude and I hope there's no hard feelings. Just something we're not seeing eye to eye on. (y)

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Football is a violent sport.
Football players take medications that when taken in large quantities can have sides.
He is not the first one nor will he be the last to do violence on a teammate or coach.
I’m not a fan of the player but I would bet money he would not want to hurt his coach.
PED’s can have sides when taken in large quantities. (Did I repeat myself)

What is more important to the team slash coach?
Player A loses control and bumps and yells at his coach but he helps win a superbowl or the player is benched and they lose the game.

To save face the team could impose a fine to the player and make a statement and the player could then make his own statement and apologize but that’s all horseshit.

If I owned a professional sports team, I would want to win championships for my fans and I would have this player on my team, even if I knew he could lose control.

Just win baby.
Tren rage! Lol…

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Yep. He was exciting to watch as a return guy. He's a piece of shit in real life though.

He's an entitled, free riding, shitbag. His wife is super sweet...he's always bringing random side pieces around and free loading off of "friends" with suites at the Chiefs games, etc. I have a fairly influential circle of friends and we've all cut ties with him.

You have such amazing insight into pro players lives. Hall’s the only one?
Over 75% of pro football players are entitled, free-riding, shitbags. It’s one of the biggest problems with the nfl.

“I have a fairly influential circle of friends of friends and we’ve all cut ties with him”… LOL.

What makes that him being an ass?

What did he say?

IMG_3286.jpeg

Go back and watch the video. lol He didn't push his coach, he did bump into him. Did you listen to either of their post games? Reid was laughing and saying that his balance is terrible.

It's alright, haters gotta hate something. That Taylor Swift girl only got about 35 seconds of air time, Patrick Mahomes led another game winning drive, the Chiefs Defense dominated another all-star offense... it's alright, let's get mad because the all-pro tight end was wound tight in a game and bumped into his Coach. lol

Only online sword fighters get more upset about a grown man getting bumped by another grown man, when both said grown men are good to go haha

OK Swiftie…

IMG_3287.jpeg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You have such amazing insight into pro players lives. Hall’s the only one?
Over 75% of pro football players are entitled, free-riding, shitbags. It’s one of the biggest problems with the nfl.

“I have a fairly influential circle of friends and we’ve all cut ties with him”… LOL.

View attachment 1828586

OK Swiftie…

View attachment 1828587

Cool story bro.

Who said Dante Hall is one of the only shit bags? Not I.

As far as the comment about my circle of friends telling him he's done freeloading... not sure what you care? I guess I was just pointing out that it wasn't like he was just that dumb ex-player that is just annoying...he took it to the max and is a shit bag. Therefore, he gets cut off.

Cute picture. Maybe I could Travis to rep my store for less than $20mil!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You want aggression and fire in football player. Kelce can slide because the guy is a f’ng stud, if some 3rd rate TE riding the pine did that, gone.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wait, so post #1,425 isn’t your post Swiftie?

View attachment 1828593

JFC, Swiftie don’t get so butthurt.

I think if you go reread my latest question...then go reread my statement you quoted, you'll see the discrepency.

But for time's sake....

I said Dante Hall is a piece of shit. Saying Dante Hall is a piece of shit isn't saying he is the ONLY NFL player that is a piece of shit.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I think if you go reread my latest question...then go reread my statement you quoted, you'll see the discrepency.

But for time's sake....

I said Dante Hall is a piece of shit. Saying Dante Hall is a piece of shit isn't saying he is the ONLY NFL player that is a piece of shit.

LOL No. Don’t deflect Swiftie.

You said it exactly like that.
Like you know all pro sports. Like he’s the only one, “so my influential circle cut ties”.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL No. Don’t deflect Swiftie.

You said it exactly like that.
Like you know all pro sports. Like he’s the only one, “so my influential circle cut ties”.

I think this is one of those things that the comprehension is lost someplace between my fingers and your ****ing eyeballs.

"He's a piece of shit in real life though." does not equal "Dante Hall is the only piece of shit NFL Player." In fact, there's a ton of them. Just like there's a ton of _____Insert sport here______ players that are assholes.

You can't possibly be that dense. Only one deflecting is you, because you made a very inaccurate statement/assumption, and now are being more deflective that Leo Chenal last night during the game on that extra point.

Try again next time.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I think this is one of those things that the comprehension is lost someplace between my fingers and your ****ing eyeballs.

"He's a piece of shit in real life though." does not equal "Dante Hall is the only piece of shit NFL Player." In fact, there's a ton of them. Just like there's a ton of _____Insert sport here______ players that are assholes.

You can't possibly be that dense. Only one deflecting is you, because you made a very inaccurate statement/assumption, and now are being more deflective that Leo Chenal last night during the game on that extra point.

Try again next time.

Swiftie stop while you’re behind, cuz that’s as far as you’ll get.

“What makes that him being an ass?”

****ing brilliant statement.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
Okay serious question now what do the niners do with Kyle shanahan?? 0-2 super bowl record and now I heard from somewhere that they're going to be very tight on cap space so I can imagine a lot of those all stars are probably leaving??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread