2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
More officiating bullshit. Funny how often these games are being decided by controversial calls. I'd just like to be in the meeting where they decide who's going to win and who's going to lose.

NFL markets and sells controversy. It's a soap opera. It ain't football.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Was thinking about this today after the Eagles loss. (kidding) WTF! Where is the defense????????????????????
1704064874042.jpeg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Chiefs defense is legit. Pacheco is good. If Rice and Watson can keep catching, we'll be in good shape.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
There is video showing that he did. The ref simply wasn’t listening or paying attention. 100% the refs fault. I guess a lot of his crew are expected to get downgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
More officiating bullshit. Funny how often these games are being decided by controversial calls. I'd just like to be in the meeting where they decide who's going to win and who's going to lose.
They showed during the game he reported...but he was covered anyways, making him inelgible.

The refs were terrible for sure... not only did they not understand who was reporting eligible (shame on DET, it's announced to the whole stadium, don't try the confusion shit), but then DET never listened to the announcement and never tried to correct it before the snap (they could have, coaches responsibility). But even after all that, illegal formation should have been called against them too. All that without even saying that if you go back and look at the tripping call against DAL where they ended up giving up possession, it was actually DET that should have been called for tripping. It seems the only ones on the field actually tripping were the bone head refs all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread