2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I never ever want to do this shit again. I hope the fusion works/takes (6mos to a year before its solid). The pain isn’t bad at this point, just really sore upper back, traps etc…I have follow up next week. Hope to get some xrays to post up :LOL:
You home or still in?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That surgery is going to make it fun going through tsa now.
I already get extra attention, lol.. I swear every time I go thru that damn body scanner I have to go thru additional screening. Apparently my head, legs and dick set it off (areas of interest on the body scan)… one time on the way to chicago this tsa guy was like what is that in your pants/waistband and I was like uh…my dick..I had on Adidas track pants, lol… apparently my johnson caused some distortion/anomaly in the image. Dude stammered a bit, then tried to play it off saying something was up with the scanner… yeah sure it was you fagg…

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Riggins was a fast white boy and tough as hell.

I don't recall "The Mohawk Diesel" being fast, but he was a tough as Larry Csonka, and Earl Campbell for legend comparisons.

IMG_2283.jpeg

Pre '83, before Gibbs, was Coach Allen. This is what I'm referring to above:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I am home, haven’t felt like doing a whole lot these past few days. Though today has been pretty good.
I've never had surgery so I don't know what you are going through but I would hope that the end result is worth the pain. I would really hate explaining to a TSA agent every time I had to fly.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I've never had surgery so I don't know what you are going through but I would hope that the end result is worth the pain. I would really hate explaining to a TSA agent every time I had to fly.
I don’t fly a whole lot these days, couple times a year, tops… I was potentially looking at permanent nerve damage or maybe even paralysis if I didn’t do anything. I hate hospitals, surgery, but the doc saying that last bit about paralysis got my attention.

rborden

Established Member
Well the field is set for the playoffs.

IMG_6165.jpeg

I like:

Browns over Texans
Dolphins over Chiefs
Bills over the Steelers
Bucs over the Eagles
Cowboys over the Packers
Rams over the Lions

Who ya got this weekend?

VegasMichael

Established Member
I already get extra attention, lol.. I swear every time I go thru that damn body scanner I have to go thru additional screening. Apparently my head, legs and dick set it off (areas of interest on the body scan)… one time on the way to chicago this tsa guy was like what is that in your pants/waistband and I was like uh…my dick..I had on Adidas track pants, lol… apparently my johnson caused some distortion/anomaly in the image. Dude stammered a bit, then tried to play it off saying something was up with the scanner… yeah sure it was you fagg…
I get stopped frequently by TSA as well and have had to get pat downs. I think it might be because I had a hernia repair years ago and have a mesh in my lower abdomen.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Your spine is a part of your back, lol… I had a cervical spine surgery.. there is anterior approach and posterior approach methods.. anterior they go thru the front of your neck to get to the spine to reach the vertebrae, discs etc…posterior approach is used if they are decompressing the spine via laminectomy etc… the anterior approach is less brutal. Typically surgeries lower in the back thoracic and lumber regions of the spine are done posterior/open back surgery… though sometimes they will go thru your guts to get the vertabrae.
I mistakenly thought the surgery was on your lower back. My bad. Taking any pain meds?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I like:

Browns over Texans
Dolphins over Chiefs
Bills over the Steelers
Bucs over the Eagles
Cowboys over the Packers
Rams over the Lions

Who ya got this weekend?
You have Miami over KC up there? I disagree with the Bucs and Lions too, but you never know.
@03Sssnake My wife has a steel rod in her right arm and has never been tagged by TSA.

rborden

Established Member
You have Miami over KC up there? I disagree with the Bucs and Lions too, but you never know.
@03Sssnake My wife has a steel rod in her right arm and has never been tagged by TSA.
Chiefs just are not clicking right this year. It's gonna be -3 at kickoff and I normally wouldn't pick a warm weather team, but the Chiefs are just off. I think Miami squeaks it out 20-19.

Lions haven't won a playoff game since 1991. I don't think that changes this year either.

Eagles are cooked and fading fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread