2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I always had a lot of respect for Mike Tomlin. Thought he was a damn good coach.
Nah, he's a dirtbag. I'll always remember him "accidentally" stepping on the field, getting in the way of a ravens player that was heading for a touchdown. He's a dirty, cheating POS.

Your government is lying to you

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lions beat the Bucs in week 6, now to see if they can do it in the playoffs. If the Packers beat the 49ers it will be an epic Lions/Packers game before the Lions go on to win it all. I would love to see the Lions in the Super Bowl because my favorite brewhouse said it would be open bar for the game for mug club members.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I always had a lot of respect for Mike Tomlin. Thought he was a damn good coach.
Tomin is the type of coach the Lions used to hire, good enough to keep you relevant but will never win the big game. Friends with the owners and GM, keeps the stadium full. At some point you have to realize that average isn't good enough. I love the current Lions management team, they want it all.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lions beat the Bucs in week 6, now to see if they can do it in the playoffs. If the Packers beat the 49ers it will be an epic Lions/Packers game before the Lions go on to win it all. I would love to see the Lions in the Super Bowl because my favorite brewhouse said it would be open bar for the game for mug club members.
Niners have been Greenbays kryptonite in the post season.. though I’d love to see a Lions/Packers showdown.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Tomin is the type of coach the Lions used to hire, good enough to keep you relevant but will never win the big game. Friends with the owners and GM, keeps the stadium full. At some point you have to realize that average isn't good enough. I love the current Lions management team, they want it all.
You do realize tomlin won a superbowl right?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Niners have been Greenbays kryptonite in the post season.. though I’d love to see a Lions/Packers showdown.
Yep. The Packers season has already been a success. We were counted off before the season. We were counted out in the middle of the season. We were counted out last week. I’m a happy Packers fan this season. Niners will be a completely different animal. I’m excited to watch but expect the Niners to play like they always do.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Cowboys shit the bed and the Eagles are like hold my beer…
IMG_7881.jpeg
IMG_7882.jpeg

VegasMichael

Established Member
Damn. Baker Mayfield made some money with incentives this year along with an extra $250,000 for winning last night. From the link below:

"Mayfield had several hefty incentives in the one-year contract he signed, worth $4 million, in March of last year. He earned $500,000 for playing 66% of the team’s snaps, and $350,000 each for passing 75% and 85%. Those were doubled because of the Bucs’ playoff berth. He also earned $600,000 in incentives for passing yards and touchdowns.

Now, on top of that, thanks to the 32-9 blowout win over Philly in Tampa Bay on Monday, Mayfield will get another $250,000 check from the Buccaneers."

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Damn. Baker Mayfield made some money with incentives this year along with an extra $250,000 for winning last night. From the link below:

"Mayfield had several hefty incentives in the one-year contract he signed, worth $4 million, in March of last year. He earned $500,000 for playing 66% of the team’s snaps, and $350,000 each for passing 75% and 85%. Those were doubled because of the Bucs’ playoff berth. He also earned $600,000 in incentives for passing yards and touchdowns.

Now, on top of that, thanks to the 32-9 blowout win over Philly in Tampa Bay on Monday, Mayfield will get another $250,000 check from the Buccaneers."

You know that ****er is grinning like a possum eating sweet potatoes. LOL, looks like the carrot and the stick approach is working down in Tampa. I guess he has to be incentivized to not be a **** up and focus on his job.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yep. The Packers season has already been a success. We were counted off before the season. We were counted out in the middle of the season. We were counted out last week. I’m a happy Packers fan this season. Niners will be a completely different animal. I’m excited to watch but expect the Niners to play like they always do.
I will be rooting for you guys!

VegasMichael

Established Member
You know that ****er is grinning like a possum eating sweet potatoes. LOL, looks like the carrot and the stick approach is working down in Tampa. I guess he has to be incentivized to not be a **** up and focus on his job.
I'm not a Baker fan or hater but the guy has been inconsistent, played for several teams/coaches and battled a few injuries.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nah, he's a dirtbag. I'll always remember him "accidentally" stepping on the field, getting in the way of a ravens player that was heading for a touchdown. He's a dirty, cheating POS.

Your government is lying to you

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread