2023 Super Duty Release

TORQUERULES

Established Member
As for my 10 speed, which as I commented on above, I do not like much? One thing that helps a lot, is I ALWAYS drive in "tow haul". Bypasses the skip shift, and also allows the engine to rev to a reasonable RPM before shifting.

On topic of the thread, more Im seeing the new SD, and thinking about the key new features that have value to me? Im liking it more and more. As for the looks? Its OK, seems familiar to our 21, which is fine.
Right now I have my shifting in normal mode set up to mimic tow/haul in both upshifts and quicker (less load or throttle application needed) downshifts, but without the sometimes excessive engine braking. It has it, but not nearly as excessive. Just enough.

Instead of it trying to cruise at 1500 rpm it cruises at 2000-2500. I still lock out gears most of the time, just to keep 9-10 out of the picture because 99% of the time I never need them. If ever.

I have been running an E50 tune as my daily. With my supporting mods and going by other dynos I'd say it is 345-360hp and 440-450tq at the wheels. Torque could be higher, but I've not dyno'ed it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread