2024 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
nfl’s whoring Christmas Day games to netflix.
Merry Christmas ya heathens.

Not sure how many regular season/playoff games goodhell pimped to netflix democrat queen reed hastings.

BTW, hastings is single-handedly destroying PowMow ski resort. Bastard.

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
nfl’s whoring Christmas Day games to netflix.
Merry Christmas ya heathens.

Not sure how many regular season/playoff games goodhell pimped to netflix democrat queen reed hastings.

BTW, hastings is single-handed destroying PowMow ski resort. Bastard.
Yep. NFL signed a three year contract with Netflix too. So it's Netflix, Amazon Prime and Peacock thus far the NFL has whored to. I have Prime but I'm not subscribing to anything else. NFL doesn't care if you subscribe either because they're getting paid by those carriers regardless.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Yep. NFL signed a three year contract with Netflix too. So it's Netflix, Amazon Prime and Peacock thus far the NFL has whored to. I have Prime but I'm not subscribing to anything else. NFL doesn't care if you subscribe either because they're getting paid by those carriers regardless.
I get the feeling that all regular season NFL games will eventually be on some kind of streaming service. **** em. They will never get any of my money. If I can’t steal it I won’t watch it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I get the feeling that all regular season NFL games will eventually be on some kind of streaming service. **** em. They will never get any of my money. If I can’t steal it I won’t watch it.
Yup and just wait, bet you will have to pay to watch your division/conference/team etc… like it will get to the point where you can’t just buy/subscribe and be able to watch all games when you want, but will have to buy NFC EAST, AFC SOUTH etc..

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_0355.jpeg

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Packers will be good.

Houston Texans will be good too; I just don't know if they can come to Arrowhead and win though.
Especially when the NFL has already decided who will win ;)

In all seriousness, I don't know who will compete with the Chiefs. We will know by Mid October...I just hope Love continues to progress...I have my doubts but we will see.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Especially when the NFL has already decided who will win ;)

In all seriousness, I don't know who will compete with the Chiefs. We will know by Mid October...I just hope Love continues to progress...I have my doubts but we will see.

The other teams have some scheduling on their side though. A week 6 bye will make it tough down the road if injuries start to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread