2024 NFL Season Discussion Thread

rborden

Established Member
It's comical the dumbasses in Chicago thought Fields was worth more than this. They traded Fields for a 6th round pick in 2025.

10-28 as a starter and he disappeared in the 2nd half of games and the stats reflect that.

I'm scratching my head as to why they thought they could get a 1st round pick for a 1st round bust.
IMG_8047.jpeg

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
It's comical the dumbasses in Chicago thought Fields was worth more than this. They traded Fields for a 6th round pick in 2025.

10-28 as a starter and he disappeared in the 2nd half of games and the stats reflect that.

I'm scratching my head as to why they thought they could get a 1st round pick for a 1st round bust.
View attachment 1832905
He sucks.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1832905

What is hilarious to me is watching my fellow Steelers fans morph into Cowboys fans. How easy it was for them to be lulled into accepting mediocrity as the standard.

They are so excited to have a QB a team shelled out $85 million to go away and a QB another team set outside the dumpster at the stadium.

****ing retards

@GNBRETT wants to be Jake Paul’s reverse cowgirl.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Could be. Women are notorious for making shit up though just to get paid. Didn't DeSean Watson end up walking away scot-free in the end after two dozen women made accusations?
AFAIK Watson was never accused of sexual assault, rape etc.. just of being a weido perv, sexual harassment and inappropriate. That does not rise to the level of sexual assault.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
His Wikipedia page states otherwise though.
LOL I could be a contributor to wikipedia, any of us could. Sexual misconduct and coercion, harrassment were the only things I really saw. He was also never charged, grand jury declined to indict. I believe some of this shit happened at massage parlors too, lol maybe he didn’t tip on the rub’n’tug. I don’t like him and do believe where there is smoke there is fire. That is not enough to charge and prosecute on though. I bet none of the “victims” were really credible enough for the prosecution. You don’t think a prosecutor or the DA wouldn’t love to make their bones taking down a big name athlete? I think if they could have, they would have. He was only sued in civil court and I hope he got bent the barrel.

VegasMichael

Established Member
LOL I could be a contributor to wikipedia, any of us could. Sexual misconduct and coercion, harrassment were the only things I really saw. He was also never charged, grand jury declined to indict. I believe some of this shit happened at massage parlors too, lol maybe he didn’t tip on the rub’n’tug. I don’t like him and do believe where there is smoke there is fire. That is not enough to charge and prosecute on though. I bet none of the “victims” were really credible enough for the prosecution. You don’t think a prosecutor or the DA wouldn’t love to make their bones taking down a big name athlete? I think if they could have, they would have. He was only sued in civil court and I hope he got bent the barrel.
Wikipedia is just an easy site to cite. There are plenty of other sources listed in the reference section on that page that state he was accused of sexual assault. I think prosecutors can make considerably more money with the civil action rather than the criminal one. I'll restate that I'm sure he's guilty of some shenanigans but that some of the accusations were made up.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Wikipedia is just an easy site to cite. There are plenty of other sources listed in the reference section on that page that state he was accused of sexual assault. I think prosecutors can make considerably more money with the civil action rather than the criminal one. I'll restate that I'm sure he's guilty of some shenanigans but that some of the accusations were made up.
Prosecutors don’t take part in or try civil cases, only criminal complaints. Plenty leave the DAs office and hang their own shingle once they are established.

rborden

Established Member
AFAIK Watson was never accused of sexual assault, rape etc.. just of being a weido perv, sexual harassment and inappropriate. That does not rise to the level of sexual assault.
Just 20 counts of sexual assault or sexual misconduct.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Just 20 counts of sexual assault or sexual misconduct.

There were never any counts/charges brought… didn’t pass the grand jury sniff test… when you are facing a count i.e.. offense those are actual charges/indictments.. none were ever brought, but he did get his ass sued off in civil court.

rborden

Established Member

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread