20x9 +25 offset 20x10.5 +45 offset..... Will it work?

allicedout

Established Member
Picked up a set of wheels before doing some homework and wondering if this is going to work. The fronts have 265/35/20 on them and after putting them in there's no question they'll rub. Based on all the calculators I've looked at I should be ok if I switch to a 235/35/20. But looking at the current set up the tires are perfectly flush on the rim making me think that the 235 will still rub. The rears should work with a 285 I think. Oh and the cars lowered on H&R Supersport springs...... And after the supercharger install the front ends dropped even lower. Anyone know if this will all work before I go out and spend more money?

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Even if it did work a 235 would look really stretched IMO even a 285 would look a bit stretched for the rear, but not as bad as the front would be. Lemme do some research from you brother to see if I can help!

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Well I talked around with some friends and they said that a 245/35/20 and a 285/35/20 would be what you need brother. A couple said a 255 for the front, but they said a 245 to be safe. Hope this helped some!

allicedout

Established Member
Thanks for your help, I was only able to find one guy with the same size and offset setup. He's running a 235 front and 275 rear. The wheels are Concavo CW5 wheels. I was hoping to avoid replacing the tires but I guess I'm too far in to turn back!

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Yea brother not a problem at all, I love to help! Yea that would work fine, just not sure if you are about the stretched look or not but the wheels themselves are hot man haha!

Evojayfi21

Established Member
tires are defiantly going to be stretched but if that's what your going for then those sizes should work.

Users who are viewing this thread