2500 Miles to Oh Crap!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Serious.....as i can be.

I would of started a thread already with Pics & all but i want to wash & wax her 1st ;-).....all stock looking. & then take a pic with the BBS rims on it.

Yeah no joke......been talking to some folks on the boards & even posted about it a few times.

Oh how i love to Jack Threads.....here is poor Big John going to freeze his TUSH off & possible get snipped & im taking it else where ;-) :p

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
If I come back in one piece, I'm calling you out

15 shootings tied to the I270 sniper so far

Nah u'll be back John ;-). Remember only the Good Die Young :p
Like Bingo13 says....dont sign it ;-) J/K.....u'll run me over like Allan ran u over :eek: :beer: :thumbsup:

Now i wonder if i can install the NX Kit my self :shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Holy crap, you sold the obnoxiously loud cobra Dave??????? I may have some competition now!!!!!!!

:eek: :dw: Now its Obnoxious after i sell the car :??:

:lol: Dream on. Ur Brick will still be cutting faster times...im sure of it. Thats why i stated that i will be the slowest out of the bunch.

Well let me wash & wax her & i'll post the pic's :D

Back to the OHIO Weather....COLD, FREEZING & COLD.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
It's supposed to snow twice in the first five days I'm out there. Man, I hope the snow keeps the sniper indoors, I hate trying to dodge bullets while driving on icy roads

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Ohh yeah....now thats freaking crazy. Id hate to have some one run into me or me run into some one else...oh wait :eek:

Well basically have no control over the steering or braking :eek: :nonono:

But its kinda funny when u watch folks driving in the snow :lol1: Ohhh shit watch out bro....BAM!

jonas

Established Member
look at the bright side. You will be soo cold your body will be numb when you get shot and slip into a comfortable snooze and die with a smile hilucinating about the swidish bikini team having their way with you on top of your 1000 hp twin turbo cobra

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
I have to interject here and say I totally agree body armor will not save you from any rifle shot, but PLEASE do not go with Second Chance. Even though they are trying to correct their problems, they are the company that produced an all Xylon vest, that FAILED. Consider Zero G by Safariland or an Excel by Gatorhawk. If you need any info, just let me know.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Jenn, I used 2nd chance a long time ago, but there are better products and companies around now. How do you come by a knowledge of body armor. I may need some tips!

Also, it's nice that some of you care. Christmas always makes me all misty and stuff

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Jenn, I used 2nd chance a long time ago, but there are better products and companies around now. How do you come by a knowledge of body armor. I may need some tips!

Also, it's nice that some of you care. Christmas always makes me all misty and stuff

It's my day job. I sell uniforms and accessories for law enforcement, fire-rescue, and EMS. That includes body armor. Provided we can get accurate measurements, I can actually order it for you. If you need any other info, just IM or PM me and I'll give you the toll-free number for the store! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread