26 spline 1/2 off!!

NC03SVT

Established Member
American Muscle has 26 spline input shafts for 250 while they last. It says limited quantities. I ordered one even though I have no idea when ill upgrade couldn't resist the price.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Wow, good catch NC03SVT, I ordered one. Free shipping and includes the bearing which is another $30-40. Not exactly half off, but that typically goes for $430 shipped, so still a crazy deal!

cj428mach

Established Member
That sucks, I already have one but would love to have a spare. The one morning I don't check svtp.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Yea sold out. What a great deal that was. I just finished installing my 26 spline but I would've bought 2 more just for the hell of it. $250 is a crazy low price

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Damn, the one weekend I don't hunt for deals! Well, I found a shop in Texas (Texas Drivetrain performance) that makes and sells them for $325. I may try them.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Damn, the one weekend I don't hunt for deals! Well, I found a shop in Texas (Texas Drivetrain performance) that makes and sells them for $325. I may try them.

The ones they sell are modified GM T56 shafts, nothing wrong with the quality, but some people have said they shouldn't be used with dual disk clutches, while others have posted they have had no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread