26 Spline Clutch Options

D2Fresh16

Established Member
What's up guys? I'm looking for a 26 spline clutch for when I change my input shaft out. I want something that can hold decent power, but nothing excessive. I really don't want a clutch that chatters but it seems all the 26spline ones do.
Has anyone used the ProMotion Cobra clutch, 600hp?

fangs99

Established Member
The Centerforce DF is good for 600 rwtq... the DFX chatters a little but the DF is good.... Or if you have the $$$$ there's the Mcloud RST... Good for over 700

Last edited:

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
If you have the money I would say Mcloud RST. I hear great things about them. I myself have a Mcloud RXT that I have to install when I get time.

stangy2004

Established Member
I just installed a custom 26 spline input shaft from promotion and one of there ceramic clutches rated for 680rwh. This clutch is super smooth and i get no chatter except reverse sometimes. I have about 200 miles on it so far.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Do some research on the rst.... Junk. The rxt is definitely a much more capable clutch if your going the twin disc route. A spec 3+ or custom promotion would be your best bet

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a custom promotion clutch rated to 550hp. I love the clutch pedal, very light! I have some chatter in reverse, not so much in 1st gear anymore. I have roughly 370 miles on mine so far. For the price and great reviews I'd go with a promotion setup.

va boy

Established Member
I have the McLeod RST and love it, one of my favorite mods, that being said, I have read zero negative feedback on the Promotion kit.

Users who are viewing this thread