26 spline & Spec clutch. Where to buy

yzingerslinger

Established Member
I snapped my stock 10 spline and will be going 26 spline so the Spec stage 3+ has to go.

Where is the best place to buy a 26 spline price wise ?

I only need the disk but I'm looking for a Spec to handle 800 tq. Who sells just the disks and when stage spec ?

I have dug around on the input shaft and really don't want to pay the lethal performance price. My Google searches are basically coming up with installation guides.

I appreciate the input guys.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Friend of mine went through Astro Performance for his input shaft. For the clutch you might want to call Spec. They might be able to respline the disc.

yzingerslinger

Established Member
Friend of mine went through Astro Performance for his input shaft. For the clutch you might want to call Spec. They might be able to respline the disc.
Awesome. Thank you. I will look it up. I figured I should just upgraded the Spec 3 to something more beefy.

yzingerslinger

Established Member

Tony at Astro hooked it up ! he got me a smoking deal on the 26 spline as well as the new bearings. the shaft and the bearings and shipping was cheaper by far than ANY other shop i had shopped at ! I cant speak highly enough about them. he walked me through what was next and how to do it any what i needed to watch out for and how to avoid it happening again. I really appreciate the heads up slo984

01yellercobra

Established Member
Glad it worked out. I wish i had called them first. I wouldn't be dealing with a dispute now if I had.

Users who are viewing this thread