26spline input shaft

03cobrajc

Established Member
Does anyone have suggestions on where I can find a 26 spline input shaft. Tick performance has had my transmission for 3.5 months now they can not find the input shaft anywhere. I called tremec and liberty and tick isn't lying cause they both told me not sure when more will get fabricated.

cj428mach

Established Member
Do a search there is a lot of info on this lately in the drivetrain section you can find a lot. Supposedly new ones will be available end of this month or so.

Someone also posted a company that takes Fbody shafts and mods them to work in cobras.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
None to be had unless you possibly find someone going auto or parting out a car that has been upgraded. I've read about taking a 26 spline for an Fbody and using part of it to make our 10 spline into a 26 spline. Not sure how well it works or if it's even a good idea - just read about it being done before. I was actually going to start a new thread on here about it...

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Someone also posted a company that takes Fbody shafts and mods them to work in cobras.

Didn't see your post before I posted. I'll have to look for that. Also didn't hear anything about the end of this month - isn't Liberty the one that grinds them?

03cobrajc

Established Member
Do a search there is a lot of info on this lately in the drivetrain section you can find a lot. Supposedly new ones will be available end of this month or so.

Thanks I will check out that section.

Users who are viewing this thread