27 May MACA GTG in VA this time....

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
pj_rage said:
I have video from my phone from hooters w/Kenny. I need somewhere to host it though, its like 2mb... Hopefully sean or someone can hook me up and host it on the maca video site :banana:

PMed :beer:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
good cobra race, *ahem* I mean cruise. I'm glad I was finally able to make one. And next time we go, someone else gets to follow Todd, I want to be able to listen to my radio....

LOL...Come on Mike, my car isn't that loud...at least not from inside. I may take you up on the offer to drive my car and let me follow behind in yours, just to see how loud it is.

I have a great time guys, and sorry for my "aggressive" driving. I don't drive my car that often so I sometimes get "stupid" when I do.

Todd

Venimus03

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
LOL...Come on Mike, my car isn't that loud...

:lol: :lol: .......When you hit the gas when you were next to me, I think it vibrated my rear view mirror. hahah

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Venimus03 said:
:lol: :lol: .......When you hit the gas when you were next to me, I think it vibrated my rear view mirror. hahah

gcassidy said:
Shit, Todd's car? I think it vibrated my bathroom mirror!

04shadow said:
I think I have to go to the dentist & have my fillings checked.

Damn, and here I was thinking about switching my mufflers to Spintechs to make it a little louder....I guess you all wouldn't suggest that I do that, would ya?!

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
Here is the video of kenny at hooters, spelling hooters with his ass! Sorry for the awful quality, it is only from my phone. I had to take it in 4 clips since I can only record 15 sec at once, but I did a quick transition between them so it is one file. If anyone took video with a real camera post up!! Enjoy!

http://www.maca-online.com/uploads/pj_rage/kenny hooters.wmv

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Venimus03 said:
gcassidy said:
Shit, Todd's car? I think it vibrated my bathroom mirror!
04shadow said:
I think I have to go to the dentist & have my fillings checked.
Todd's car was so loud on Saturday that I couldn't even listen to Van Halen cranked up......with the AC on!!!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Damn, and here I was thinking about switching my mufflers to Spintechs to make it a little louder....I guess you all wouldn't suggest that I do that, would ya?!

Too much noise is never enough :thumbsup: I say go for it :pepper:

Lurker

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:

Lol..yea...your car is definately LOUD. When you went WOT past me, I thought my ears are going to explode... :lol:

What setup is it?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
:thumbsup:

Go for it, Todd.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Lurker said:
What setup is it?

It's Kooks LT with a Kooks 3" O/R X-Pipe and 3" Bassani Catback.

gcassidy said:
Go for it, Todd.

The only drawback to Spintechs is that they are aluminized and not stainless, like the Bassani. I probably won't change then due to that fact, I really don't like my exhaust rusting as time goes on. We will see.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
It's Kooks LT with a Kooks 3" O/R X-Pipe and 3" Bassani Catback.

The only drawback to Spintechs is that they are aluminized and not stainless, like the Bassani. I probably won't change then due to that fact, I really don't like my exhaust rusting as time goes on. We will see.

Todd, your car sounds great, I wouldnt change a thing... :rockon:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Todd, your car sounds great, I wouldnt change a thing... :rockon:

Thanks Ken, so does yours. :bowdown: I probably won't change the exhaust. I am focused on adding some bling right now and finishing up the IRS that I am building. That is quickly eating up my "mod money".

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Lurker said:
Lol..yea...your car is definately LOUD. When you went WOT past me, I thought my ears are going to explode... :lol:

What setup is it?

OMG, I forgot about that....when you passed me on the onramp, I had to check to make sure my eardrums hadn't started bleeding. That was insaine loud.

And whenever you wanna hear your car, lemmie know...I'll be happy to show you how loud it is. And NO wearing earplugs...that would be cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread