29" hoosier questions

sedanman

Established Member
I am looking at a track/aggressive street setup. I am torn about my 29" options, I have had luck with Hoosiers so I am leaning that way.

Has anyone run the 29/13.50/15 QuickTime Pro? I am also considering the 29/10.5/15 W slick. Has anyone used them or perhaps another 29" option? If so what was the wheel setup and was any work required to make them fit.

Also any results with these tires?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I believe all the BPS crew and customers run the Hoosier QTPs, I've personally had good experience with them but not in this application.
I believe you need a sway bar relocation bracket for any of the wide 15-17" drag options.
subscribing
-J

BilletProShop

Established Member
I am looking at a track/aggressive street setup. I am torn about my 29" options, I have had luck with Hoosiers so I am leaning that way.

Has anyone run the 29/13.50/15 QuickTime Pro? I am also considering the 29/10.5/15 W slick. Has anyone used them or perhaps another 29" option? If so what was the wheel setup and was any work required to make them fit.

Also any results with these tires?

we at BPS have been using 29'' slicks since 2009 with very good results, for the past 2 years we have exclusively used the Hoosiers 29x10.5x15W and we are very satisfied with these, our 07 6sp. GT500 shop car currently runs low 1.3x 60ft and we are looking for 1.2x this coming season , as for wheels, we are changing wheels again and will be sporting the Weld Magnum 2.0 since we have become a dealer for Weld Racing, the only work required to fit any 15's is the relocation of the rear sway bar which is a pretty simple task,
if you need additional info, feel free to call us

thanks
Sylvain
Billetproshop.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread