295 on an 11" wheel. anyone run it?

68gtscode

Established Member
If you’ve already ordered the 295s, it’s water under the bridge at this point. They will be fine for how it sounds you’ll use the car. If you’re like me and don’t drive your car very much, you could always buy a set of 305s in a year or two and still get something for your 295s.

Post up some pics when the new wheels arrive. Which Apex wheel did you go with? I have been thinking of buying a set of 18” or 19” Apex wheels. They look nice with great fitments, and the road racing crowd seems to really like them.

builttodrive

Established Member
If you’ve already ordered the 295s, it’s water under the bridge at this point. They will be fine for how it sounds you’ll use the car. If you’re like me and don’t drive your car very much, you could always buy a set of 305s in a year or two and still get something for your 295s.

Post up some pics when the new wheels arrive. Which Apex wheel did you go with? I have been thinking of buying a set of 18” or 19” Apex wheels. They look nice with great fitments, and the road racing crowd seems to really like them.
I'll post a pic when they come in. I went with the EC-7 in anthracite. I originally wanted 18's but Cory at Apex swayed me into 19's for the better size options even though current stock is kinda sparse. I think the sizes I got will be fine although I wanted wider. Cory stated the sizes I got will actually work quite well on the auto cross or road coarse tracks and fine for street also. I'll likely get wider sizes down the road and probably pick up a set of 18x11's for the rear to use with drag radials at the drag strip.

Users who are viewing this thread