2for1 deal, looking for a cobra

projectcrzyhors

Established Member
i have a 93 lx 347 built mustang and a 93 jeep wrangler rock crawler and maybe even some boot for the right 03-04 cobra... i have a ton of pics of both along with a build sheet for both if someone is interested, lx has 2300 miles since build, jeep has been built for about 2yrs now...

not sure how to upload pics to this site i don't see an attachment link....

my number is 423-580-4882 call or text anytime

email is [email protected] please subject email as cobra i check it a couple of times daily

sorry about not posting pics cant figure it out yet...

Killer04

Established Member
Easiest way to post pics is to use an online photo site, like Photobucket. Once you upload the pic into your account, simply copy and paste the image code directly into the thread and the pic will post.

GL

projectcrzyhors

Established Member
ok i thought i was going to have to do it that way, couple other forums im on just have a insert pic button lol...

thanks

will post pictures tonight of both vehicles....

projectcrzyhors

Established Member
nacsphotolx.jpg

shinyjustwashedlx.jpg

motor.jpg

will post more off my computer tonight not home as of now these are just the only good pics i have of the lx on pb...

projectcrzyhors

Established Member
here you go hope you like!!!

most recent pic of lx, taken the 10/17, the two tone coupe is mine aswell, has complete 2valve swap and charcoal interior. complete interior and motorset swap... everything came out of and 02 gt with 97k and now has 108k on it will do work out any kind of trade for a termi!!!!

mytwotoys.jpg

upover.jpg

wow.jpg

upahill.jpg

tripwtim.jpg

trailinwd.jpg

picsofthree.jpg

highinsky.jpg

flexin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread