2nd annual "Bear It All Car Show" in Warner Robins

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
dyukk8.jpg

I'm gonna try an make it to this, thought I would post it in case any locals on here are interested.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
I'll probably make it out there to see what's up.

Edit: I didn't see the cruise-in at Hooters afterwards...I'm definitely there.

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
What time is the cruise to Hooters? 4ish-5ish? All it says is after the show. Leaves it kinda wide open.

I have no idea, I guess when some of us decide we're tired of sitting in the heat or whenever the show ends. Whichever comes first. I might not have my car in it now, unless I can find another set of wheels. One of my front Bogarts broke yesterday.:cryying:

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
Well it looks like I may be working Saturday, so I might miss the majority of the show. If I do work I'll get off at 2:30 so I'll at least still be able to make it to part of it, I think.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Just quit, you're young, you got your health, what you need with a job? J/K, It's looking like I won't have my wheels in time for it. I may borrow my buddies vert gt or at least get his wheels off of it.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
You're right man, jobs are overrated! I'll put in my notice tomorrow, lol. I should know tomorrow whether I'm working or not. Hope you get some wheels for your car, I never get tired of seeing that beast.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
You're right man, jobs are overrated! I'll put in my notice tomorrow, lol. I should know tomorrow whether I'm working or not. Hope you get some wheels for your car, I never get tired of seeing that beast.

There is a chance I may actually have to work on Sat. too, but I'm trying not to. Depends on how much I get done during the week.

Users who are viewing this thread