2nd Gen 2.3 Whipple, SBTB, FRPP 60's and RR 3" Pulley

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
$3150 for the Whipple is a great price. It's just that for $60 more, you can get it from Tousley and at least feel comfortable that you have some recourse if something is wrong with it or goes wrong with it. Nontheless, it's a good deal and good luck with the sale. Must cost you some serious coin just to ship it.

MDPar23

Established Member
$3150 for the Whipple is a great price. It's just that for $60 more, you can get it from Tousley and at least feel comfortable that you have some recourse if something is wrong with it or goes wrong with it. Nontheless, it's a good deal and good luck with the sale. Must cost you some serious coin just to ship it.

^Agreed^ I have the cash, i'm just waiting for good deal. I could get the Whipple for 3210 + 335 for the injectors from LFP = $3545. I'll be patient b/c all good things come in time. :)

Blown70Mach1

Trackless and LOST
Established Member
$339 is a killer price for those 63's. I didn't know they started making them with the right connector. I didn't want to use adapters so I bought the FRPP 60's. Anyhow, I understand how everyone feels about wanting to buy direct from Tousley or whoever else. If anyone is serious about getting a new whipple, saving a few bucks and getting it now, I have this one. If I can't get $3150 for it, I'll put it on, sell the Eaton and just make credit card payments. I don't know what to say about the injectors other than the fact that they are FRPP's and still sell for $399 plus shipping.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I need it. Aloha :)

Users who are viewing this thread