2nd production run not until spring 2003

sapper

Established Member
I think most of us all thought the 2nd production run on the cobra was going to be in fall. I am told by my dealer that this is incorrect. The 2nd run will not be until spring 2003.
So if you didn't get yours ordered on the first run or getting chrome rims, you will have to wait a year:eek:

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
unbloody likely: that happening

very bloody likely: your dealer telling you this lie so you will buy now.

just my thoughts,just my thoughts....

sapper

Established Member
already had my order in

I had my order in over a month ago. So what would be the point. I wasn't ever thinking of waiting for the second run even when I thought it was going to be in fall. My dealer said this information was provided by SVT when they had a meeting last week.
Can anyone else confrim this or dispute this?

Rob03

Established Member
:nono: :nono: :nono: :bash: :bash: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now exactly what would be the point in that? Why would they even call it a 2003 then? I would go back to your dealer and drop kick him...If I had a BS flag you could take I would send it to you...

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Re: already had my order in

Originally posted by sapper
I had my order in over a month ago. So what would be the point. I wasn't ever thinking of waiting for the second run even when I thought it was going to be in fall. My dealer said this information was provided by SVT when they had a meeting last week.
Can anyone else confrim this or dispute this?

Obviously your dealership was asleep at the meeting. SVT said 2nd run starts in fall 2002!

my03svtcobra

Established Member
WRONG!
who said that !
JUST DROPPED MY DEPOSIT ON 3-23-02 FOR 9-30/10-01-02
DEL . DATE like I do not think they would take my money and make intrest for 1 yr
YA DOPE
SD

Last edited:

sapper

Established Member
Maybe our communication was a off

I was talking about getting the chromes with my dealer and thats when I found out that the 2003 with chromes would not be out until spring next year, which would be a normal production time for 2003 models. Now, maybe my dealer got bad info, or maybe the second run in fall will not have the chromes. I was told that SVT had not even gotten a contract to do the chromes when I first posted this subject. If you were told you can get a fall run with chromes, then great:thumbsup:
I am getting standard rims on the first run. If SVT offers a good deal buying chromes or trade out credit, I may get the chromes at that time.

my03svtcobra

Established Member
CAR IS TO BE BUILT IN 2 RUNS SPRING AND LATE SUMMER FOR FALL DEL AND THAT IS IT NO MORE PRODUCTION OF THE 03 COBRA AFTER THAT

Users who are viewing this thread