2v procharged guys come in here PLEASE

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
Am I missing a bracket? this guy at a local shop said there was another bracket I'm missing when I brought the head unit for install quotes. All the pics I see online of other peoples setup never shows the bracket... so any info and other tips will help. blower getting installed next weekend. thanks fellas. here is a pic lemme know whats up.. and yes im going to clean it up before it goes on the car. I got the blower for almost nuthing so i couldnt pass it up.
p1scbracket.jpg
[/IMG]

Swaie

Established Member
Nope that's all you need. Take it to your car face the blue label up. The pully will sit right next to the altenator. You will need to shaveyour altenator down though to align the pulley though. You will see where the bolts go. But no other bracket is needed.

00BlackGT

Established Member
im installing my kit as we speak, i didnt need to shave the alternator down, but damn is it close, also running an aftermarket pully...

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Hey man here is a thread I made a long time ago when I was putting my P1SC on my old GT>....

Procharger Install - MustangForums.com

There are some other odd and ends you'll need... THere is a "offset bracket" for a bolt that is right under the alternator, if you didnt' know you needed it you'd spend hours trying to line everything up because the bolt is only a quarter inch or so offset .

Last edited:

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
^ thanks.... how do you like the blower so far?

It's tons of fun...you'll love all the power! Mine made 403hp/404ft lbs with the mods in my sig and the 3.85 pulley. That pulley on yours looks pretty small like a 3.2 or 3.33...which one do you plan to run?

There are some other odd and ends you'll need... THere is a "offset bracket" for a bolt that is right under the alternator, if you didnt' know you needed it you'd spend hours trying to line everything up because the bolt is only a quarter inch or so offset .

Yeah that offset bracket thing is like $30 from procharger too! dteal - if you need any of the mounting hardware you can call procharger and order it from them unless you shop is doing everything.

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
It's tons of fun...you'll love all the power! Mine made 403hp/404ft lbs with the mods in my sig and the 3.85 pulley. That pulley on yours looks pretty small like a 3.2 or 3.33...which one do you plan to run?

Yeah that offset bracket thing is like $30 from procharger too! dteal - if you need any of the mounting hardware you can call procharger and order it from them unless you shop is doing everything.

offset bracket? ok i gotta order that then. the pulley that is on there is the one i am going to use. my buddy that gave me the blower said he saw like 10# or 11# of boost. If I blow my shit then ill build a motor. Ill have cash layin around in FEB. thanks for your help man

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
offset bracket? ok i gotta order that then. the pulley that is on there is the one i am going to use. my buddy that gave me the blower said he saw like 10# or 11# of boost. If I blow my shit then ill build a motor. Ill have cash layin around in FEB. thanks for your help man

np...the offset bracket is actually called the "offset spacer bracket" and isn't really a bracket per say...basically a bolt goes through the mounting bracket and screws into the "offset spacer bracket" (more like a offset bolt mount if you will) then a bolt goes through the other hole in the "offset spacer bracket" and mounts to the block. I took a quick picture of prochargers instruction manual so it made more sense. The bracket we are talking about is circled.

20052_532114476828_66701471_31529370_7027459_n.jpg

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
np...the offset bracket is actually called the "offset spacer bracket" and isn't really a bracket per say...basically a bolt goes through the mounting bracket and screws into the "offset spacer bracket" (more like a offset bolt mount if you will) then a bolt goes through the other hole in the "offset spacer bracket" and mounts to the block. I took a quick picture of prochargers instruction manual so it made more sense. The bracket we are talking about is circled.

20052_532114476828_66701471_31529370_7027459_n.jpg

awsome :beer: any other little things I may need or need to know?

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
awsome :beer: any other little things I may need or need to know?

What are you going to run for MAF and fuel pump?

I'm running the lightning 90mm and had to get a diablo MAFIA because we pegged the MAF at around 370hp. I don't have much experience with the fuel pump besides stories I've heard (about maxing out the svt focus pump). My buddy has the same kit making 420hp and we both went with the Aviator pump and have had no issues.

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
What are you going to run for MAF and fuel pump?

I'm running the lightning 90mm and had to get a diablo MAFIA because we pegged the MAF at around 370hp. I don't have much experience with the fuel pump besides stories I've heard (about maxing out the svt focus pump). My buddy has the same kit making 420hp and we both went with the Aviator pump and have had no issues.

same MAF as you, 255lph bbk pump... the lighting MAF was done at 370?

Last edited:

Swaie

Established Member
Man you will love it...I am running the lighting maf with the procharger pump and I'm making 420 and im about to max the pump out. It is simply amazing...but if you have winsor heads timesert all the spark plug holes to make sure you don't blow a spark plug out of the head. It sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread