2v tork tech supercharger kit sale or trade

blown2v99gt

Established Member
i have a tork tech kit that im thinking about selling or trading. i have ran this setup for 1 year 6 months trouble free. All of the car shows i go to i have yet to see another set up like this in person. Now you would be able to buy a whipple and run it on your 2v.

i may sell the whole setup with my motor for the right price or trade. the motor is 4.6 that has been stroked to a 5.0 forged with manley rods and 23cc pistons, arp bolts. romeo heads,stock pi cams, longtube headers. Motor has around 5k on it.

The kit will come with the following

cobra m112 blower with 3.10 pulley
plenum
throttle body
intake tube
90mm maf (lightning)
42 green top injectors
heat exchanger
i/c pump
i/c tank
i/c lines
iac valve
03-04 cobra throttle cable and bracket
Aluminum lower intake manifold
coolant thermostat housing
High capacity intercooler
cross brace/bridge with all pulleys
7" lower piggy back style crank pulley

Everything to complete the kit. only thing you will need is the fuel pump and of course a tune.

Feel free to text me anytime with questions or offers and i can also send you more pictures. 586-244-3385

Right now i havnt set a price on it so im taking offers. please do not low ball

99gt1.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

img2011031600007.jpg

img2011031600008.jpg

NEMES1S

Established Member
Dammit Rich beat me. I want to know a price if u want to sale it. Maybe just a ball park figure. Pm me please.

tobynt

Established Member
MAn you could damn near do a 4v swap and eaton swap for that price!

Perhaps...if the moon's aligned and everything turned out perfect. I personally haven't seen a fully dressed 03/04 under $5,800.

But, the Eaton M112 setting on top of a 4.6 2-valve is just down right cool.

$3,800 is a good price if everything is there to bolt it up and go.

Good luck with the sale!

blown2v99gt

Established Member
TOBYNT thank you for understanding. This is a complete kit to be bolted on so i dont see why people think its so high. when you call tork tech to buy the kit you have to wait for them to make it and ship it which took me 2 1/2 months for mine plus you still have to find everything else. As for SLVR35TH saying you can do a 4v and eaton swap for close to this price...maybe you could but thats up to you. putting a eaton on a 2v is something that will stand out more then just a normal 4v with a eaton and u can run the whipple on the 2v then which is sweet. I think for this complete kit is well worth the money.

blown2v99gt

Established Member
kit was almost 2200 to my door, plus you still need the blower plus alot of other parts. if it was only 2500 buck how come it runs people over 4500 to do the kit? i dont think you understand how much you need for the kit, its not just a whole kit you get and slap a blower on it. why dont you ask TOBYNT he can chime in on this and tell you no way you can do it for 2500

tobynt

Established Member
More like 2500 honestly..The kit is 2000..blower goes for under 500

If someone could pull it off for $2,500.........That's something I would pay to see.

Here is my build thread that is on this forum.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sn-95-new-edge-mustangs-62/826230-tork-tech-terminator-install.html

When I started...I had a touch over 4 grand. After I got done with everything, I hit $5,880. If I include the programmer, Dual fuel pumps, Cobra tank....its $7,000. My totals do not include shipping for everything either. After you add up shipping for all the little parts and the big ones...add another $380

My build is a lot different. I purchased everything brand new. Made a custom crossover tube. Had my blower ported.......blah, blah, blah.

Reality is, this build will never happen at $2,500......$2,000 for the kit...will get you a lower intake, pulley bridge and an intercooler. $500 for the blower, will get you just that...a blower. After that, you need all of the other crap to go along with it.

For example;

Intercoolor Expansion Tank
Lightning threaded IAT sensor
cobra throttle cable
cobra cruise control cable
03-04 cable bracket
Ford Racing 90mm Mass air meter
42 lbs injectors
Cobra intake air filter system
Heat Exchanger
Intercooler pump
Throttlebody and elbow
Throttle Position Sensor
Idle Air Control Valve
EGR system or a block off plate.

A lot of other stuff that takes about 10 trips to the parts house (nuts and bolts, hoses and belts)

While $3,800 is not a "smoken deal"...it is a very reasonable deal. There is also a big difference between a check list of parts (like what I had before I actually started putting mine on)...and a functional kit that has already been assembled and working.

The OP already said that folks can make an offer. He could easily bust up the kit and make $3,000-$3,200 out of it. In my mind...at a bare minimum its worth $3,500+. after you factor in shipping and packaging go ahead and add another $200 minimum. Paypal fees are good for another $50-$60. Now its setting at approximately $3,500

The fact this kit does not require someone to hunt down all the stuff to make it work has value. I don't know if its worth $300 extra dollars or not but it should be worth something. I for sure wouldn't take less then $3,500 if it was my kit. Heck, I wouldn't even think about turning a wrench to remove the system for any less then $4,000 and at 4 grand it would not include a few things. But, its not my kit and I am just weighing in on what the system is truly worth......Especially now that I can say, I have been there and done that. It will add up a lot faster then someone thinks.

Last edited:

tropicmustang

Established Member
I will trade you my complete V2 SQSI Trim intercooled, Vortech Mini Race, HPX meter, BBK TB, Intake manifold and all for the kit. PM if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread