3.0 whipple for sale!!!!!!

02StanGT

Established Member
I have a brand new 2.3 whipple for sale. It was taken out of the box once, but has never been used. I had to sell my cobra when I had my little girl for something with four doors on it. I will include all the gaskets necessary for installation as well. $3100.00 shipped to you. BTW, this unit has a black finish on it, it is NOT polished and it is not a gen 2 with the new rotor design.

Last edited:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
his blower is a 2.3 gen1 with a single tb plenum. not sure what he meant by the 3.0??? maybe thats the pulley he has on it:shrug:

Satyr

Established Member
Not to crap on your thread, but you can get one brand new, shipped, from Tousley Ford for nine more dollars.

Satyr

Established Member
for 2600?
in that case, great deal OP...they usually go for a bit more than that.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
there are several more... remember to check frequently both "cobra parts for sell/buy" and "terminators parts sell/buy" some ppl throw terminator only parts in the cobra section, and they usually go fast.. do you have ANY supporting mods yet? i forgot what you told me..

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
there are several more... remember to check frequently both "cobra parts for sell/buy" and "terminators parts sell/buy" some ppl throw terminator only parts in the cobra section, and they usually go fast.. do you have ANY supporting mods yet? i forgot what you told me..

No, i found brand new 60's with the harnesses for $275 shipped just havent paid him yet, and a mafia for around $100, a k&n cai for $80, and i need to find a BAP cheap, i have a sct sf tuner, anything else needed?

Users who are viewing this thread