3.2 KB Mammoth Dyno #s

jtkz13

Established Member
What am I gonna do. Gonna enjoy and drive the car. Not gonna go buy a different blower spend all that money and when the one on my car is brand new. And trying to sell it or trade somebody that isn't gonna be easy

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Yeah I'd def keep it. If anything maybe get a race gas tune if you wanna take it to the track and really make some steam. Who cares if its not making the 700+ its capable of, its still fast as hell. Yeah maybe a 2.3TVS is faster on the street, but its not like you are hurting the car by having a bigger blower on it.

HausCobra

Established Member
Yeah I'd def keep it. If anything maybe get a race gas tune if you wanna take it to the track and really make some steam. Who cares if its not making the 700+ its capable of, its still fast as hell. Yeah maybe a 2.3TVS is faster on the street, but its not like you are hurting the car by having a bigger blower on it.

That's where I am at. The extra torque I would get by switching Blowers would make the tires spin more haha. Maybe the lazy boost curve will actually allow me to have some fun on the street

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

D-MANN

Established Member
Do you street race or drag the car a lot? If not then enjoy the car the way it is. Not like it's not making good power.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ctgreddy

Established Member
What am I gonna do. Gonna enjoy and drive the car. Not gonna go buy a different blower spend all that money and when the one on my car is brand new. And trying to sell it or trade somebody that isn't gonna be easy

Nothing at all wrong with that man! 600whp is nothing to shake your head at. Everyone on here is just saying if you want to optimize the setup in the future, you'd want to get more aggressive with e85 or step down on blower if concentrating on 93. Enjoy the car that's what they're for.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Meh, just keep an eye on the sale ads. There are always guys looking to swap up for a big power build. If you see a deal you like, bust a move.

cj428mach

Established Member

HausCobra

Established Member
Final numbers SAE with conservative timing 610hp 510tq. 632 hp 530 tq standard correction. Gonna be plenty to have some fun on the weekends. Thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread