3/22 - Camarillo Petco/Target meet

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Julie and I just made a last minute decision to checkout the Petco/Target meet tonight. We'll probably be there around 9'sh in one or both of our cars and will park in either the Wendy's / Boston Market p-lot or along the edge of the Target p-lot... in case anyone else reads this and drops by.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Who cares... Drop by anyway, it's night time and nobody's gonna see our cars up close, we'll be parked across the way.

Julie said you have to drop-by! We need to go to Target for something so, we're leaving now.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Crap! I forgot to take pictures of all the Stangs that showed-up.

Let's see, in the bleachers, 3 Cobras (2 Terminators), 1 '03 Mach I, Ryan's 4th gen (yr?), and a Foxbody. I lost count of the number of Stangs that rolled in and out. A few guys came-over to checkout our cars. They had an '03 Sonic Blue Cobra, '03 Saleen, and an '03 GT. We saw a couple of 4th gen Mach I's and Cobras but, not sure where or if they parked.

Although the night seemed dominated by Mustang muscle, it was a lot of fun watching the nut cases in SUVs and pickups doing stupid circus acts (from a separate parking lot). And what is with the primer'd 280Z with no exhaust doing constant burnouts and drifting. Oh ya, forgot the car load of guys in a convertible Mustang (4th gen) trying to wreck the poor car... must of been good drugs? All this in a parking lot full of cars and people standing in the way.

We really need to find a better plan for Saturday Ventura County meets. Any ideas anyone??

Users who are viewing this thread