3.4 for 03 cobra

F8L SN8K

Established Member
What all is required to put a 3.4 whipple on a 03 cobra. The car currently has a 2.2kb on it. Of course I have all the normal items. Single blade TB, 60# injectors, KB BAP and MAFia. I'm more concerened about fitmint issues. I.E. hood and fuel rails. I want to keep the stock hood. Also how much would everything run me? The 3.4 whipple as a sight glass for oil, and all the 3.4s come with the Gen 2 rotors correct?

Thanks Daniel

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
To get the blower on the car, it's required to run Fore Precision fuel rails and to notch the center brace on the underside of the hood for clearance between it and the blower case. It comes equipped with a 3.50" pulley which will make about 22-23 psi with a stock lower pulley on a stock engine with longtubes, you can expect about +1-1.5 psi if you are still using stock manifolds. All other items are compatible with the blower install unless you really start to push the blower, which means you'll need higher flowing injectors, MAF, intake, exhaust, etc. All Whipple blowers that Lethal Performance sells are equipped with the oil sight glass and Gen 2 rotors now. PM sent on pricing.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread