3.4 whipple crusher, what fuel rail/injector combination?

selftaughtdoc

Established Member
Im finishing up a 3.4 whipple crusher build and am wondering what injector/rail combo will clear the 3.4 whipple crusher setup without grinding or fabricating the rails. My plan is 80lb. with either division x or fore fuel rails, I know that people have done well with division x fuel rails because of their fit, but I am not sure what injectors will fit under them with the crusher intake.

Thanks for your input...

BigWill90

Established Member
Fore & ID 1000

20130525_105747_zpscf9b89c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

selftaughtdoc

Established Member
Alright, I ended up getting division x and S. deka 80# for now. ID's might be in the mix coming up. Funds are unlimited, but my tuner thinks he can get them tuned right. I hear they are fussy to get tuned... I guess we will see. Thanks guys.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Alright, I ended up getting division x and S. deka 80# for now. ID's might be in the mix coming up. Funds are unlimited, but my tuner thinks he can get them tuned right. I hear they are fussy to get tuned... I guess we will see. Thanks guys.

Must be nice.

selftaughtdoc

Established Member
That $5k that I was going to give you was used to purchase a 99 vert cobra for the lady last month. She wants to be a part of us now.

I gotta catch up to all of you with the hot rods so I just finished up my 3.4 whipple crusher teksid hand built stage 3 comp cam combo with a crazy pully combo much different than the "busy" stock set up. Motor is about there, will post pics when it is complete fellas. Thanks for all of your knowledge on this stuff.

Slo_GTS

Established Member
I have id2000 and aeromotive rails. I had to grind the rails down a bit to make them work but with id injectors you could swap out the tops for different ones

Users who are viewing this thread