3 kills for Gambino. no big ones but still kills

Gambinotdx

Established Member
ok so they are all in one night. i'm heading to my friend's house to hang out. i get on the turnpike and this white van with a V10 pulls up HARD on my @$$. now granted i'm one for drafting, but my truck has 150 miles on it and this is so close that it isn't funny. he's swerving in and out of traffc in the other lanes just to stay even with me. i finally get sick of him and gun it. he now becomes two little headlight specks in my rear view...he eventually catches back up and the same thing happens about another 5 times before i get off at my exit.

now after dinner i'm ready to go home. i'm on route 18 and its 3 lanes...all of which are wide open. some cavalier takes left, i'm middle, and this HOT chick in a riced out honda civic takes the right. now i was watching the way this HOT chick was driving...she likes it fast. so naturally i knew she was going to gas it off the line. what's funny is that the car on my left was racing with the car on my right. i sat in the middle and they had no idea what was about to happen. light turned green and they both jumped on it. the rumble of the fart cans nearly brings me to the point of puking... until i give it a little gas. so i let them jump out ahead of me so they can look over at each other. after a car length's headstart i gas it. VERY soon after all they heard was the whine of a supercharger and my exhaust in their ears (except for the car on the left of course). they obviously had no idea what a Lightning was and didn't have a snowball's chance in hell. guess what? they know now.

now its not big kills but hey! i can't hit it too hard...i'm still breakin her in :D only another 850 miles or so! i can assure you that once she's broken in THIS Gambino will have more kills than Carlo Gambino himself! later. :burnout:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Great Job Jon,

Keep up the Kill Quotent for the New Jersey Contingent!

Not like New Jersey and Killing have anything in common;-)

SILVERMUSCLE

Calypso Fox
Established Member
Rt 18

Hey on Rt 18 is where a bunch of Rice hang out...I drive through there alot and theres always a rice that wants to play....Maybe I'll see you around on Rt 18, just look for a Dark Blue Mustang with a Body kit and a white hood stripe.

:rolling:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
blue muscle

hey man nice lookin car...if i'm on route 18 i'll be in east brunswick near that mall or on my way towards the turnpike entrance. i'm on 18 a bit. i've never seen your car...YET. looks nice though! rice is so easy to kill! i never knew! :lol: well i'll see you around i hope...look for a true blue Lightning with paper plates (for another week). later :burnout:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
say, is your blown 6 as fast as a GT of the same year? i was just curious...my friend is looking to get a mustang (i'm trying my best to make her get one...she's thinking about buying rice too! (HELP!)) so she was wondering what the difference would be in performance from a GT to a blown 6. thanks! see ya around...

Users who are viewing this thread