3" orx and catback that stays 3"

Fast_5.0

Established Member
Is there a orx and catback that doesnt neck down to 2-3/4" that bolts to the factory manifolds. Thanks

Kooks. They're expensive. I paid about $1500 for their headers and x pipe. I purchased them from AmericanMuscle.com.

Flowmaster makes an outlaw cat-back in 3," however, if you go full exhaust, I do not recommend it for daily driveability. It's annoying as hell. I also purchased from AmericanMuscle.com

I'll be returning my car to stock in March and selling off my parts at that time. If you love Kooks, and can hold out, I can let some things go for a steal.

cb900f

Established Member
Kooks. They're expensive. I paid about $1500 for their headers and x pipe. I purchased them from AmericanMuscle.com.

Flowmaster makes an outlaw cat-back in 3," however, if you go full exhaust, I do not recommend it for daily driveability. It's annoying as hell. I also purchased from AmericanMuscle.com

I'll be returning my car to stock in March and selling off my parts at that time. If you love Kooks, and can hold out, I can let some things go for a steal.

Where are you located? :-D
Also catted mid pipe or non?

Users who are viewing this thread