3 way fun run ! ! ! A big kill/loss

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Ok so i have another race to talk about from this past saturday night ( not a boring short run like the z06 run ) Anywho had a bbq with a bunch of buddys and we all decided to go meet up and have some fun runs on the freeway . There was a bunch of other cars with us spread all over about a half mile on the free way so there was alot of activity but the two races i engaged in were wild , This guy matt i know has a black 03 cobra with 2.76 pulley shorty headers exaust intake ect... ( when my motor was rebuilt when i was only making 426 rwhp 445 tq on the initial conservative tune- when we raced he used to beat me by about a half a car sometimes a car ,since then iv had my retune heat exchanger and dual spal fans ) Same guy also own a mid- low 10 second fox gt , on motor it runs 11.5's on blower he has spit out 10.5's 10.6's he just recently did a lil more suspention to it ect.. so he was driving his fox and his cousin was driving his 03 cobra so we did some solo runs i ran the fox from a 40 roll and went all the way till about 140 and he got me by about 2 and a half cars the first run then we ran again and he got me by 3 cars, then his cousin in the termi ran him and it looked like he beat the cobra by like 5 cars or so .... a little bit of road turns go by then were oto some nice straits and me the black cobra and the fox did a 3 way from about 35mph in 2nd and i beat the cobra by about 1 1/2 cars and lost to the fox by 2 cars we were going about 135 when shut down i was super stoked on that run , then last but not leaste we had our final run with another 3 way fox in the left lane black cobra in the middle then my on the right so we went from about 40ish this time then pow we were off and in the middle of third gear in my lane i was comming up to a truck and i was a car and a half in front of the cobra so i had to cut in front of him in his lane to stay in the race vs the fox ( wasnt cutting the cobra off to be a dick ) so then shifted 4th and went all the way till i shifted 5th and the cobra was about 2 cars back and the fox got me by about 2 and a half cars ... then we all cruzed to a spot to hang out and talk and call it a night , that gt sure is gnarly i was super stoked to be in the position i was in vs him .. trully i thought i was going to get beat alot worse then i did , and of course i was happy to have my grudge match vs the cobra that had beat me before on my old tune and this time i got em . i was just shifting as quik as i possibly could esspecially to try to hang with that beast fox ... was a fun night :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread