30-115 pull (video)

finaliize

Established Member
Just a quick little pull I did tonight on the way to the gym, didn't stretch the gears as far as I could and the cops are heavy so I didn't wanna push it too far..

[youtube_browser]jgYyOdDc5Gk[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
How come you short shifted? When we dyno'd my Cobra my peak HP #s were at 6250. You shifted at 5,600 or so. Nice run. Thanks for sharing and the car sounds great also.

finaliize

Established Member
How come you short shifted? When we dyno'd my Cobra my peak HP #s were at 6250. You shifted at 5,600 or so. Nice run. Thanks for sharing and the car sounds great also.

The area I did the pull in is a long dark stretch with usually no traffic, but there is also a chance of a cop sitting in this dark entrance on the right. I was looking towards that entrance. I just got home from the gym and looked in the same spot, there was an officer there. Had my attention ahead so I was really just playing the shifting by ear.. could've stretched it out though you have a point

10sec89

Established Member
19 is definatly a touch and go area. car sound's good, Nice to see another local Cobra.

GodStang

Established Member
You are brave for posting a video like this on the Internet. I know tons of people that have gotten tickets and cars impounded for videos.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
2.76 + short throw + raptor shift lite and you are in business

car sounds good otherwise have fun :beer:

finaliize

Established Member
Thanks for the positive comments everyone, I drove a 04 GT before this for years and have only had this beauty for close to 4 months, 30-115 isn't spectacular but this car is just a blast to drive daily

mach1033

Established Member
Some dude in a cobolt SS came next to me on 19 in Clearwater. Not sure what he was thinking but I could only assume because it is a vert and my wife was with me that I wasn't going to hand him an ass whooping. He thought wrong!!!!

WTF...over

Established Member
You are brave for posting a video like this on the Internet. I know tons of people that have gotten tickets and cars impounded for videos.

True...but I doubt that video of a gauge cluster would be much proof of who was actually doing the driving. Nice pull OP...sounds good! Sitting here in West Seattle and your vid gave me the bug, looked out the window as I write this...pavement is soaked. :(

Schlangenbisse

Established Member

Does this really happen that often? Should people with videos up on YouTube be worried? :eek:

Btw, nice pull OP. I had a feeling it wasn't pullied when watching the acceleration, no offense but I'm glad you have plans to do it in the near future! :banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread