30 for 30: The Best that Never Was

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Anybody else watch this over Marcus DuPree? Dude was a hoss. Very inspiring story if you haven't ever heard of him before go read up on him.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Watched the whole thing. Very good show and very unfortunate for him. He could have been the best running back to ever play the game.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
I remember Dupree when I was a young guy thinking he'd have this great future out of Oklahoma back in the day.

canibus

Established Member
Guy was a beast, great show.

Sometimes college greats don't cut it in pro, so it's a bit misleading for ESPN to portray him as someone who would've been the GOAT. Great show nonetheless

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Guy was a beast, great show.

Sometimes college greats don't cut it in pro, so it's a bit misleading for ESPN to portray him as someone who would've been the GOAT. Great show nonetheless

I agree to a certain extent but it was blatantly obvious that this guy had all the tools and talent to become one of the best ever.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I agree to a certain extent but it was blatantly obvious that this guy had all the tools and talent to become one of the best ever.

Yeah but he was obviously a head case even before the injury, heck if anything the injury got his head on straight. Crazy, though, that all these people speaking in his ear ended up screwing him over, I don't think people ever really think about how much pressure pro athletes are under from everyone including their "friends."

Users who are viewing this thread