305 Drag Radials & Some 275 MSS

got_h8rs?

Established Member
Just put a set of new tires on. Something a little taller and more sticky on the rear and that hopefully will wear better than the stock goodyears on the front.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431650784.294944.jpg

image1 (1).JPG

image2 (1).JPG

image4.JPG

image3.JPG

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice choice with the MTs, I'll definitely be going to those next time I need tires.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks great. Where you find the slotted rear rotors? Can't see if you got matching fronts.
That color with glass roof now my second favorite.

Nice choice with the MTs, I'll definitely be going to those next time I need tires.

Interesting statement. I've never had there 20" rears but found the MTs less appealing than the NT05Rs. Would be interesting to hear your reviews if you switch.
-J

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks great. Where you find the slotted rear rotors? Can't see if you got matching fronts.

Interesting statement. I've never had there 20" rears but found the MTs less appealing than the NT05Rs. Would be interesting to hear your reviews if you switch.
-J

I ran them on my 08 GT500 and loved them, so I'm hoping they are just as good with the 20s.

got_h8rs?

Established Member

-J

Thanks, front and rear slotted rotors are stop tech got them from lethal performance. I've had pretty much every drag radial brand on the last few cars over the years. I really liked the nt05 on a 20 inch rear setup but the mickeys are way more sticky than the nt05. I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you go with them. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread