315's on stock wheels....

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
I know when I had my other 03' 3-4 years ago there were some that was running 315's on thier stock 9" wheels. I didn't ever follow up on it because I ended up getting rid of my Cobra. I bought my new Cobra a few weeks ago and the BFG DR's are pretty much toast so I'm in the market for some new ones. My only problem is that I was wanting to buy 315's and some chrome 10.5's to put them on, but it seems everyone and thier damn mother is out of stock. I was just wondering if it would be okay to rock the 315's on the stock wheels til I can get my hands on some 10.5's?:shrug: Also...my car isn't lowered yet, so is there anything I would need to do? Like replace or shave the IRS bolt?

THanks in advance fellas....:thumbsup:

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
Also.....if anyone has any pics of what they'll look like on the stock wheel, post them up as well.

Thanks again!!!:thumbsup:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
the only 315 i would ever run on a stock wheel is a Nitto NT555R DR since they run a bit narrow. Otherwise wait for the 10.5s to come back in stock. I heard sometime in May there will be more available

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
01SVTSnake said:
the only 315 i would ever run on a stock wheel is a Nitto NT555R DR since they run a bit narrow. Otherwise wait for the 10.5s to come back in stock. I heard sometime in May there will be more available

Yeah....after I made this thread, I actually found my answer and some pics. The Nitto's almost look like 275's on there.:kaboom: I'll probably go ahead and order the 315 BFG's and hold onto them til the 10.5's come in. I want some MEATS on the rear.;-)

Is there anything else I need to prepare for running this setup? Should I run a spacer or change the IRS blot out? I figure I'll get everything and have it all waiting or put on before I get the wheels in.

THanks again...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread