324 Boss Block Big Bore Stroker short block $2,900 O.B.O.

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
Hey everyone, I have my 324 ford racing boss short block up for sale. The short block was built by formerly named SGS Automotive out of Dillsburg, PA. Ford Racing Item# M-6010-BOSS50, HP Stroker kit, Eagle 5.850 rods with ARP 2000 bolts, 4.6 stroker crank, JE pistons and rings. This block has less than 2000 miles on it and made 711rwhp, 671tq on 17 pounds of boost @ Street Lethal Performance before tear down with ported heads and an kenne bell 2.8h in 2003 Cobra. Has been a street car only and very well maintained. Going another route with a turbo setup. Engine has given me no issues and has no known problems. Would prefer pick up only and located 1 hour north of Pittsburgh, PA. Any questions please feel free to ask. $2900 O.B.O Thanks Boss Block 1.jpgBoss Block 2.jpgBoss Block 4.jpgBoss Block 9.jpgBoss block 10.jpg

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Hey we need to talk. I just had an engine issue in the cobra. :(

How many 1000+rwhp cars are those guys building at the shop?

Last edited:

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
The car is currently a roller and will be for awhile. I had no issues with the block at all and planned on re using it but looking to do another route and financially not able to do too much right now

Users who are viewing this thread