328i and a boring day for the Cobra

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
enjoying nice weather and a clean car, i spent most of my evening cruising.

in my trek i came across no less than 6 Corvettes!!! a C4 and C6 together, separately two C6Z's, then a C5 with a GT1 C6Z06 (had to look that one up... nothing special :bored: )

unfortunately, not a single one was willing to play. in all honesty every one of the drivers had to be 70+. i get it, punk kid in a Mustang or whatever.

really though it was cool to see that many Vettes out and not another Cobra :rockon:

there was an endless stream of ricers buzzing around. no races as i guess they were on their way to AutoZone or something.

then there was one of my favorite cars in this area.... some dude has a 328i with these ridiculous vents and scoops plastered to it. recently he's started adding M3 tri-colored stripes all over it. it must be seen to fully appreciate it, i'll get a pic soon!

leaving the city limits i notice this guy trying to catch up to me. after a day full of nothing i figured this he was kind enough to be a victim, i'll give him what he's looking for.

rolling along at 50 i let traffic clear ahead while he was making his way to me. when he pull along side i shift down to third and blip the throttle... bait taken, he's in it for all it's worth. making sure he was fully past my front bumper i stomp on it.

.... just like that, it was over :shrug:. as soon as my rear bumper cleared his car i let out. ugh, he should have modded it or something.

either way, he was all thumbs up afterwards. i reciprocated and we parted ways at the next light.

i wasn't able to get a recent pic but here it is from last year:

69A017CF-159C-4A72-9CD3-BA132EBB8DE0-6156-000002341DDF4269_zps280d5533.jpg

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
With all the great weather we've been having in northern VA it's nice to see all the nice cars come out. Similar to your situation, today alone I've seen a terminator, LS2 GT0, C5Z, C7, and countless 5th gen SS. What bothers me is that the same cars will be revving all over and driving like jackasses when I'm driving my gf's escape. But when I'm in my car I get ignored.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Omg look at that shit lol. Hate to say it was it a mexican driving the bmw?

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
LOL I believe Baby Seal's are the 1 series for its ugly front end.

OP, you crushed his dreams. Better hope he doesn't sell it and get himself a 5.0 with a boss intake

poor fella just seems to be sooo in love with his 328, i don't think he'll even understand 5.0.

when i'm out i look for interesting, fun things to get into. like racing a Z06 or heavily modded stuff... unfortunately all i ever find are Maximas, mini vans, hybrids and shitty 10 year old suv's.

well i did find some Corvettes but the drivers were all on social security. one guy had to be an undertaker cause the old lady seated beside him looked to have been dead for at least 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread