32v blower/nitrous?

01cobrakid

Got DoHc?
Established Member
im thinking bout my next motor combo.
someone steer me in the right direction here or at least try.

fully forged 4.6L 32valve with 12 lbs through an e-trim then maybe a shot of spray for a lil more.

How could i do this and make it reliable? compression wise? air/fuel? blah blah blah
would i need a two sided chip and switch to the n20 setting when i wanted to use it. how big of a shot?

I originally intended on like a t-trim with like 18+ lbs and 600-650 at the wheels but i think that might be a little much im trying to figure out an easier route. /easier on the motor/ maybe???
and without swapping blowers?

does this make any sense?

Mike

juiced96snake

BOSS 2511
Established Member
with a forged bottom I would go with 18 psi...that's what I plan to do. But if you want to run both a blower and N02 you could but it would have to be a dry kit I would go no bigger than a 50 shot. And as far as the switch chip I would say yes. I just think it would be a whole lot easier to bump the boost that to use the spray. One con of using spray is bottle pressure...you have to have the exact same bottle pressure to get the same results everytime...which can make tuning a bitch. Let's not forget that you have to fill the bottle up.

Just my .02

-Justin

reason for edit is I cant spell to save my life

Last edited:

mike01svt

Established Member
go with a blower only and an intercooler, that should be perfect. I am at around 9-10psi right now on my stock block and making damn good numbers. After i get the forged I am upping boost to 20psi. I wanted to spray on top of the blower as well, but there are too many variables to factor in.. one that was mentioned above is timing and bottle pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread