335/25R22s

siksvt33

Established Member

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Was your tailgate repainted by any chance?? It looks kind of "orange peely" in that one pic?! Maybe it's just ford..?

Tires look sweet tho.. Didn't think you could go that wide!

FordFanStan

Established Member
Reminds me of La Bala haha. Same tires he has right Oscar? I think Dante told you we never got the extra ticket, so no need to plan on rushing to get anything done now. ttys, FFS

siksvt33

Established Member
Reminds me of La Bala haha. Same tires he has right Oscar? I think Dante told you we never got the extra ticket, so no need to plan on rushing to get anything done now. ttys, FFS

La Bala has the same wheels, but its running Dunlop SportMaxx 305/30R22s. I just had to go a little bit wider:-D

Thanks for giving me the heads up Stan...so far the truck has run about 600 miles. Doubt I would have been able to make it anyway. I'm gonna take my time and break-in the engine right.

Distance pics coming soon

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
That is the exact tire I have been looking at getting... Let me know how they hold up..

SADF

Established Member
Nice. I had some P Scorps 295/30/22 on my first wheels. They only lasted eight months, but handle well.

FordFanStan

Established Member
SADF everytime you post I stare at your sig for a good two minutes lol, I am not the biggest fan of bagged or slammed trucks and huge wheels, but yours is so damn sexy lol, and Infamou$' too. Can't wait to onetololightning and Cichlids are going to turn out like when they are done too. I guess these trucks just look good any which way you mod them lol. FFS

SADF

Established Member
SADF everytime you post I stare at your sig for a good two minutes lol, I am not the biggest fan of bagged or slammed trucks and huge wheels, but yours is so damn sexy lol, and Infamou$' too. Can't wait to onetololightning and Cichlids are going to turn out like when they are done too. I guess these trucks just look good any which way you mod them lol. FFS

and you nailed it on the head my friend. I will do another L sooner or later and it won't be this way. In fact it will be very conservative and either road race or full on drag. I love bags, but love Fords, particularly L's and Termi's. I think these trucks are good no matter how you do them and that says alot considering the vast amount of people who only like conservative rides. I really appreciate the compliments. I need to change the sig to show off the roll pan and carbon fiber hood (which matches gread with the DGM bumper).

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member

Hey! I see my name in there :D.. and yea i am running 295/30/23's with no issues to date...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread