335/30/18 Nitto Drag Radials

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
naw sorry not up for trading unless you have a new set of 335/30/18 bfgoodrich kdws. thats what i looking to replace with. i don't need no drag radials. i'm tired of breaking stuff and buying these tires just makes me wanna go to drag strip and i don't need to be doing that.....sorry i don't have any pics. well i do but nothing hosted or anything like that

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
only really looking to do local kinda for now also. its to much to get qoutes and stuff and tires are mounted on my saleens for now, but off cause the wheels getting a good buffing inside and out.

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
still have to ship them. and they want 108.00 to ship them to my house according to their site. still $6xx.xx. that why i said local only for now. i'll come down to $480 picked up from my house. Like i said they have about 700 miles on them. Way less than a 1000 miles. And havent been spun, burnouts and crazy driving on them. Just for looks and was used while i breaking in a centerforce dual friction clutch

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
Thanks. I'm just tired of people always wanting someone to give them something. Everyone always wants that gotta jump on it now deal. I don't have to sell them. I'm just saving someone $100 or more so from new. To some people a $100 is a big deal. For me it ain't.

Users who are viewing this thread