335i vs supercharged notch

makevelie187

Established Member
Headed home from the gas station at 1030 pm, and as I'm getting on the on ramp to the freeway i pulled behind a notch that sounded really nice and though I'd see if he wanted to run. We ran twice

1st : we didn't honk The notch downshifted at about 70 and as he hit the gas I did right after and I jumped ahead by a fender, and half way through 4th he was at my bumper. At this point i knew it wasn't a bolt on notch I shut down to get a 3 honks and go from a Lower speed.

2nd: as I let the notch come up I roll down my window to wave my hand down to signal slow down and at that point I heard the blower and saw the boost gauge. I wanted to do a 40 roll but it seemed the notch didn't want to slow down past 60 so in third at 60 I honked off and my front bumper was at his door. I instantly jumped on him by the end of third I had almost a car, and by 140 mph he was about 1.5 cars behind me.

I'm finally happy I got a real race that was honked off, it seems like everyone just goes these days and is never structured. I was overall impressed with the notch knowing top end isn't there strong side but neither is mine, hence why I barely pulled trough 4th the turbos taper off in the upper rpm range. With only having and intake, down pipes and an e30 blend (4 gallons e85 topped with 91) I was really happy with the outcome. I have my Intercooler sitting in my garage which would have really helped, by the second run i was already heat soaked. My car is 6 MT btw

Never_Enough

Established Member
Nice run. 335s really wake up with a tune. I had a 2007 335xi sedan. Just Cobb AP OTS map & BMS DCI I went 12.9 @ 109 MPH.

Users who are viewing this thread