347 start up idle vid!!!

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I have a built 306 h.c.i in my 5.0 my car is a laser red 95 gt to I wanna see more of your build.

post some pics or more videos and let us kno when you run it @ the track or dyno and tune it, I was gonna sell mybut i want to finish a few parts / mods / swaps and run it or get it retuned see what are cars make i wish i stroked my motor :(

Last edited:

lazerred

Established Member
hey dirty thanks yeah that feature was back in feb 05 issue it was awesome man...

hey jeff i will post up some build pics sunday for you and everyone else that would like to see them..

lazerred

Established Member
pics385.jpg

here is doing the t5 and driveshaft install!!!

95Gtsbuild347010.jpg

here is my lil boy helping install the cam!!!

95Gtsbuild347017.jpg

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Cam sounds pretty tame actually! But sounds good! What were the basic specs if you don't mind me asking? Makes me miss my old cam that was in my 331. :(

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO6Gy3IFxd4"]YouTube- Stopsign32v 302 cold start[/nomedia]

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I think youre the only other guy Ive seen with the rockers shaved off other than mine! Looks great man :beer:

I've never really understood why people do this. But I would like to see good pics of it on a "drag setup" looking SN95. You have my curiosity. :read:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I've never really understood why people do this. But I would like to see good pics of it on a "drag setup" looking SN95. You have my curiosity. :read:

Imo, its a much cleaner look than the factory side skirts that bulge out and flows a bit better. Its kind of like how the new edge guys run the cobra side skirts for a cleaner look.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Imo, its a much cleaner look than the factory side skirts that bulge out and flows a bit better. Its kind of like how the new edge guys run the cobra side skirts for a cleaner look.

No pics? And I gotta ask...how much weight do you save? LOL Sorry but I've been on a weight saving spree this season.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
No pics? And I gotta ask...how much weight do you save? LOL Sorry but I've been on a weight saving spree this season.

Ill have to dig some up and see if I can find some side shots. Total weight savings is probably around ~15-20#'s

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Hope Im not stepping on any toes by posting pics, not tryin to thread jack OP!

Heres a few Stopsign:

94GtPics004.jpg

94GtBurnout017.jpg

lazerred

Established Member
very nice....does your coupe still have ccws?

yeah man it still has the ccw's on it.

if i remember the skirts did not weigh much if anything just a diff look for me.

yeah the cam is well below the 600 lift range its still gonna be a street car.

yeah when i get the drag wheels on it i will post it up.

Users who are viewing this thread