347 Twilight Blue 1991 LX Hatch

10-43 This 03

Established Member
It hurts to do this (physically hurts my feelings and my wallets gonna hurt cause I'm taking a huge loss) but I must. It's for the good of the family right now. I'm listing my car for sale. The car in question is a 1991 5.0 Mustang LX Hatch. It's a V8 car (not a 4 cylinder conversion) and has a clean Carfax history. All mods listed below are installed on the car and most are brand new (less then 500 miles on them). I will fully list the good and the bad on this car so potential buyers know exactly what they are getting. I have the majority of the receipts for parts and cost.

Motor: 3500 miles on motor. Recently had fresh tune up at Boosted Performance with new fluids,spark plugs and wires. Vehicle has 95,xxx original miles on it.

Boosted Performance assembled 347 All Forged Eagle Rotating Assembly 11.1 Compression
TFS 170 Heads
TFS Valve Covers
TFS Stage Cam
TFS-R Intake
Anderson Ford Motorsport Power Pipe
BBK 75mm T-Body
Lighting 90mm Mass Air
TFS 255 Fuel Pump
42lb Injectors
BBK Longtubes
BBK Off Road H-pipe
Flowmaster 2.5" Catback
3" Flowmaster Tailpipes that have been polished

Drivetrain:

Brand New Pro- Force Performance T5ZC (Cryo'd internals) Brand New 200 miles or less
Ford Motorsport Aluminum Drivehshaft
Ford Motorsport 4:10 Gears
Moser 31 Spline Axles
17x9/17x10 Chrome Pony R's
245/40 Nitto 555 R's Front (Brad New 200 Miles or less)
315/35 Nitto 555 Drag Radial (Brand New 200 miles or less with no burnouts on them)
KYB Struts/Shocks (Brand New 200 miles or less)
SVE Silver Springs (Brand New 200 miles or less)
Subframe Connectors
SSM Lower Control Arms

Paint/Body

Car was recently finished up at OTP for full paint job in factory Twilight Blue ($5,000 BADASS paint job). This includes LMR panels welded in under hood and full engine bay paint. Car has been driven home form paint and placed in the garage. The paint and body are a true 9.9 out of 10 condition. I say 9.9 because there may be miniscule imperfection somewhere on it, I just want to be honest.

Interior:

Don't have pics of interior yet. Its 6.5 out 10 I'd say. Was trying to go full black interior conversion but don't want to put any more money in it if I need to sell it. The headliner and carpet are new black and the panels in the rear are black now. Dash and console are still the two tone black/grey. Seats are factory tweed black/grey tweed and need to be recovered but still look very good. The driver seat has a minor tear along seam closest to door.

The BAD:

Car has A/C Delete
Car has aftermarket CDplayer but needs internal harness to work.
Needs longer wheel studs with 10" wheel (1 stud on each side in the rear is stripped) A new set of ARP studs will be included in sell.
Speedo needs to be hooked up. (Didn't plan to hook it up until I took dash apart to dye it)
Squeaks a little while driving due to no upper ISO's
Still 4 lug car

**Needs to be tuned for new intake. Old numbers from Pro Dyno tune with Street Heat intake were 368 rwhp and 389 RWTQ
Car will be taken to Powercurve for tuning prior to sell, price inludes this. If you want it as is to take to a tuner of your choice, knock off $250

Because of the new wheels,tires, trans, and paint I'm asking $11,000 firm. I have almost that in it with out the cost of the car originally so please, if you don't like the price don't bust my balls. If lack of A/C is a deal breaker we can work something out with that.

Please email me at [email protected] or text me 704-Eight Three Zero-8778 for the best response.

1sjxxg.jpg

fktlx1.jpg

2ebh55x.jpg

33l130y.jpg

10d9puu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread