350Z/G35 exhaust??

jpbedard

Established Member
What kind of exhaust does the 350Z/G35 sport package have in the factory trim. I passed 2 z's today and one G35 and I kind of like that sound. I'm thinking of getting a G35 sport as a winter car.

Does anyone have any exhaust sound clips or any vids that you can clearly hear the exhaust?

Thanks
JP

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I just rode in an 04 G35 coupe, a week old, automatic, (my firend who just turned 15 was driving)
we did 103 on the highway!!! it was crazy

got to 90 DAMN FAST!

They are nice... and they sound badass!! (for a 6)

I was impressed with it performance,

But i dno about exhuast...
THEY HANDLE LIKE A DREAM, TOOK A 15 mph turn at 40, no problem

Oh yea, the kid is a very experianced Driver!!! hehehe

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
I'd take a Evo for winter car. Now all I need is some all season tires and it should be a dream to drive in the snow. I think my 03' Cobra actually did better in the snow when I had it.

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by jpbedard
What kind of exhaust does the 350Z/G35 sport package have in the factory trim. I passed 2 z's today and one G35 and I kind of like that sound. I'm thinking of getting a G35 sport as a winter car.

Does anyone have any exhaust sound clips or any vids that you can clearly hear the exhaust?

Thanks
JP

I'm not interested in an EVO or STi....

LittleSalfromSH

Established Member
Am i the only one that thinks the exhaust sounds like a prelude? All of those new nissans/infinities with the dual 4 inch tips sounds like shit :nonono:

WhiteSaleen248

Established Member
The G35 is a Luxury car, you can't compare it to the Sti or Evo. G35 if your looking for class, and some speed. STI or EVO if your looking for performance. The G35 imo sound like ferrari's, very sick sound, props to infiniti/nissan.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Originally posted by o3Cobra777
I just rode in an 04 G35 coupe, a week old, automatic, (my firend who just turned 15 was driving)
we did 103 on the highway!!! it was crazy

got to 90 DAMN FAST!

They are nice... and they sound badass!! (for a 6)

I was impressed with it performance,

But i dno about exhuast...
THEY HANDLE LIKE A DREAM, TOOK A 15 mph turn at 40, no problem

Oh yea, the kid is a very experianced Driver!!! hehehe

This sounds like a recipe for death. A 15 year old driving at 103 and taking a 15 mph turn at 40. I'd keep out of his car.

The 350z does sound really good stock. It is a real mellow, semi-deep tone. I bet they are pretty fun to drive too.

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by WhiteSaleen248
The G35 is a Luxury car, you can't compare it to the Sti or Evo. G35 if your looking for class, and some speed. STI or EVO if your looking for performance. The G35 imo sound like ferrari's, very sick sound, props to infiniti/nissan.

DITTO!:thumbsup:

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
Originally posted by 1tufgt
Yea, EVO over STi anytime. Waz up COREY!!!!!

That's right. Vi know's what's up.

I see more people on this board liking the Sti more. Why is that? Is it because of the displacement? I like the Sti myself, but seeing that this board is mainly based on drag racing the Evo is running alot faster than any Sti that I've heard or seen. Turbotrix is running high 9's now.

You would think that you guys would pick the car with the more aftermarket support and proven motor. Oh well, doesn't matter to me.

XavierX

Established Member
Originally posted by new2BIGPAR

You would think that you guys would pick the car with the more aftermarket support and proven motor. Oh well, doesn't matter to me.

What?
http://www.vishnutuning.com

The WRX family of cars has a lot more aftermarket support than the Evo, which, in case you forgot is relatively new to America. The STi interior is better and Id take a Subaru over a Mitsu anyday. The G35 AWD is nice, its in a different class than the Evo/Sti/Cobra. Pretty soon there will be plenty of parts out for the VQ and the G35 will get serious performance wise.

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by new2BIGPAR
That's right. Vi know's what's up.

I see more people on this board liking the Sti more. Why is that? Is it because of the displacement? I like the Sti myself, but seeing that this board is mainly based on drag racing the Evo is running alot faster than any Sti that I've heard or seen. Turbotrix is running high 9's now.

This thread is about the 350Z/G35 exhaust and not about the STI vs Evo.:)

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
I know g35 is luxry sports car and all
but he said he is gonna get it for winter car...

i was suggesting that STi and evo because they handle snow and winter weather soooooo much better than g35

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
Originally posted by XavierX
What?
http://www.vishnutuning.com

The WRX family of cars has a lot more aftermarket support than the Evo, which, in case you forgot is relatively new to America. The STi interior is better and Id take a Subaru over a Mitsu anyday.

Okay....maybe I worded it wrong, but I don't think the Evo is short on aftermarket parts compared to the WRX. You can get anything and everything for both of them. I just think the 4G63 is just a better platform to tune on IMO.

As far as the Sti's interior. I didn't buy my Evo because of the interior. If fact, I honestly don't think hardly anyone would own half of the cars on here if they were buying them for the interior. I know my 03' Cobra's interior was the worse it could get, but I didn't buy it because of the interior. Same with the Evo. The Evo has everything I need. Very good seats, steering wheel, pedal position, and shifter. I've driven the Sti and the shifter was almost like my Cobra's was. It seemed too far.

As far as the G35 coupe being a winter car? I wouldn't take it. They are nice, but not for a winter car. Why not just get a 350?

rust0r

Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan
I know g35 is luxry sports car and all
but he said he is gonna get it for winter car...

i was suggesting that STi and evo because they handle snow and winter weather soooooo much better than g35

new g35X is all wheel drive :)

they're really nice cars, go for it

Users who are viewing this thread