350Z Goes Down

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
Was cruising last Friday night to pick up my paycheck and talking on the cell phone to my boss when I rolled up to a stoplight. Glanced over to my right and noticed a blonde in a Black 350Z, she gave me a smirk and looked straight. Light went green and she took off, I dropped the cell phone and took chase. Was a little excited and spun a little off the line but quickly caught traction. Shortshifted 2nd gear @ 6000rpms at her door and took it up to 6500rpms and shut down. Probably had a good 3 cars pull in one gear. I could see it getting real ugly if I would have kept going. Nothing special here just a nice friendly run.

BTW Basic Heads & Baby Cam setup 420rwhp N/A No spray on this one. :thumbsup:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Nice job, 350z's are the most overrated cars out there right now. They are also the official car for cheezy dudes everywhere.

SVTneucka

Banned
torqueHonda.jpg

Last edited:

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
I glanced at recent mag article about "tuner" 350zs (mightv'e ben R&T), and I looked at the times and the cars were all dogs.

I think their owners know it too because I never get challenged by them.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
gmynko said:
I think their owners know it too because I never get challenged by them.

Intelligence levels must be higher over where you live because those damned 350Z's challenge me ALL THE TIME.

If one lines up with me, it's a 100% certainty that they will try to run me.

Of course, after putting multiple bus lengths on them, they like to hang back and pretend nothing happened. :shrug:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
SVTneucka said:
A bitch drivin tho..... dont feel too proud :poke:

I would watch the sexist comments if I was you. I am sure there are some women out there that would have no problem handing you your a$$.

Nice kill. I love hearing about people losing when they think their car is top-notch.

Kelticobra

Established Member
Ya I have a 300zxTT and am a Nissan enthusiast to a certain extent but 350's are overrated. Theres a couple of twin turboed 350's in my Z club (South FL Z Car Club) making big numbers but the normal drivers are just gay. Given there are a lot of cool ones but now all 350's are driven by old people and rich kids.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
ponygt65 said:
I would watch the sexist comments if I was you. I am sure there are some women out there that would have no problem handing you your a$$.

Nice kill. I love hearing about people losing when they think their car is top-notch.
I know of one member that is female and drive's a 350z I remember reading her newbies thread, she was going to mod it :)

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Kelticobra said:
Ya I have a 300zxTT and am a Nissan enthusiast to a certain extent but 350's are overrated. Theres a couple of twin turboed 350's in my Z club (South FL Z Car Club) making big numbers but the normal drivers are just gay. Given there are a lot of cool ones but now all 350's are driven by old people and rich kids.
A member on the site "choiseviper" had a 300 he had Stillen do it up! that thing had 450-480 rwhp, that included a bottle, It was a screamer, this is his new engine compartment. 700+ rwhp, I guess you could say he traded up!
669vipe6.jpg

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
good kill. I get a decent serving of rice everyday on my way to work, mostly 350z's, mazda rx-8s and eclipse's that live in my neighborhood. Love the look on their faces as well when they get beat by a woman with a snake :lol:

SVTneucka

Banned
ponygt65 said:

PSSSSHT.

Bring it to my stick. (my shifter)

Users who are viewing this thread