350Z w/ 8psi vs C5Z w/ LTs

25psi

Established Member
Vortech=POS

If your going to spend the money twin or single turbos are the way to go. Those are the only ones that make power. 8psi on a Vortech is 350rwhp and 325lbft. 8psi on a Greddy tt or APS tt = 420rwhp and 420lbft. Supercharging is a waste of money on a 350z

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
Easy guys look at the cubic inch...not bad for a z being it's heaver and has almost half the cubic inche's...props on the Z" cuz i own one...lol and my caddy is chevy powerd so im not taken sides,,,easy

Last edited:

LAcop124

Established Member
that was a pretty good race. i'm surprised at the owner of the 350 for goin with a supercharger instead of the turbo. maybe he learned his lesson and will trade up before he goes up against anything else that is fast.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
vortech=pos

if your going to spend the money twin or single turbos are the way to go. Those are the only ones that make power. 8psi on a vortech is 350rwhp and 325lbft. 8psi on a greddy tt or aps tt = 420rwhp and 420lbft. Supercharging is a waste of money on a 350z

exactly

makevelie187

Established Member
my friend had a 393 RWP ss ls1 camaro and raced a 350Z that had vortech not sure how much boost it was on but sounded really healthy, they got on the freeway and at a 50 or so roll and my friend pulled him 2 cars instantly. def wasn't impressed with the 350 i agree on the turbo setup not the vortech

brentman2007

Established Member
Easy guys look at the cubic inch...not bad for a z being it's heaver and has almost half the cubic inche's...props on the Z" cuz i own one...lol and my caddy is chevy powerd so im not taken sides,,,easy
hey godfather how do you think a maggied v would hang with them?? just curious since you are an owner of v and 350 :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread