36' deep impact powerboat(miami style)

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Boys from the hood...... Where were those pic's taken the background looks familiar.

Ed, if your talking about the shop, its on Bird and 93rd. You have to come by when your in town. Here's a pic of the front of the shop

DSC03325.jpg

Picture397.jpg

Picture400.jpg

allgo90

Established Member
i was on a Deep Impact yesterday at Eliot key, i really like them... Nice shop, do you still have your L?

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Just personal opinion take take it the wrong way............This boat is bad ass I love it, but for whats invested abd the fact that you dont use it for fishing I would get a offshore cat, for the money you could do 130+MPH in a dif style boat

EDs32vM1

S.W. Customs
Established Member
Ed, if your talking about the shop, its on Bird and 93rd. You have to come by when your in town. Here's a pic of the front of the shop

I know that place, I can't remember what was there back then.
I'll come by with Pete for sure next time I'm in town.

DSC03325.jpg

Picture397.jpg

Picture400.jpg

Cubano?:beer:

Si mijo.:rockon:

i was on a Deep Impact yesterday at Eliot key, i really like them... Nice shop, do you still have your L?

Ah Elliot, had some of the best times there:p
Columbus Day :beer:

Just personal opinion take take it the wrong way............This boat is bad ass I love it, but for whats invested abd the fact that you dont use it for fishing I would get a offshore cat, for the money you could do 130+MPH in a dif style boat

Its a Miami thing.. I'm very sure the owner knows what kind of MPH he could have got for the money..
I personely would have gone with 3x350 Yami's , I think you'll get anywhere between 70-75 mph which for a boat like that is perfect.
Those boats are pretty damn solid, they weigh a bit but should handle killer.:rockon:

The style boat is the difference like you say, these boats are much more practicle what you don't get in speed you get in other options.

Either way , I would love to have 1 . You can get a B.A. cat for that for sure and get 120 plus. I agree with you on that.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
My friends brother could outfish these flashy playboys in a skeeter with a little outboard.

Obviously from Tx. with a statement like that... I love this state but damn the ignorance abounds.

im moving to panama city beach in a month, hope to get down to Miami whenever possible. i think i would fit in down there, lol.

ka3ak

Breast Connoisseur
Established Member
how much would a boat like that set me back? would it fit 8 people comfortably?

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
how much would a boat like that set me back? would it fit 8 people comfortably?

sure, it has a spacious cabin inside with a/c, flat screen, marble counter, etc.. Something with this much detail will easily run you in the 400's with 4 motors

Users who are viewing this thread