~360 rwhp Z06 > ~450 rwhp 03 cobra

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Killer video, and that is exactly what I would expect in a race between those two cars with those mods. Excellent video.

-Jeff

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Great vid! I thought that the Cobra would pull a little more but I did notice some traction/shifting problems he was having :shrug:

Just goes to show that power/weight ratio is VERY important. :beer:

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Nice vid as usual HAVOC. I thought the Cobra would pull him by a car length. Damn light weight Z06's.

98gt281

Established Member
Cobra shifted pretty slow, and in the 2nd race when the Cobras was actually in gear his car was slowly moving away, but all momentum gained in gear was lost by horrible shifts. Nice vid.

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
it looked like the cobra was pulling on the second run but his poor driving skills caused it to be closer. aone of the best matched races Ive seen in a while

redline360

Established Member
CANiHaveGasCash said:
it looked like the cobra was pulling on the second run but his poor driving skills caused it to be closer. aone of the best matched races Ive seen in a while

lol.....

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Nice vid! I don't get it, does the weight difference give the Vette THAT much advantage? I mean, the Cobra has it by like 90rwhp. I was expecting the Cobra to own the Vette, but to my dismay, it was a fair race. Props to both cars!

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread