373s Baby!

Todd

Established Member
:dw: Now that the 373s are in what do you think Ill run With My drag radials and traction bars, Its all stock the 94 cobra is ?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
13.95 @ 100.1...:D

A total guess, considering I don't know what you ran beforehand... If you can hook-up well, I'd say nearly a full second from bone stock...

"Tell us how you do..." -DLR

Todd

Established Member
That was the first time i ever raced too, i hit the 14.3s about 5 times. Im afraid to powershift cause i might break it i never really drove standard before. Ive been to the track several times afterwards but never have i hit 14.3s again, the only thing that must be preventing it is the fact that i put in traction bars and all they are doing is planting street tires harder therefore i just sit and roast in the hole. My brother owns a 94 lightning and hes truck pulls 180 60 ft times its ubsurd! But your right with what you said I havent heard anyone do better than that in a stock 94 cobra.

94cobra

When will it be fast enuf
Established Member
When I put my 3.73's in I ran [email protected]. That was with PIH, MSD, ProM77 h-pipe and flowmasters and pulleys. Stock suspension and on everyday street tires (dunlops). I did cut an 1.88 60 foot too.
I swear by 3.73's, I drove my car almost cross country and averaged 25 mpg with an occasional 26 mpg. This was done on cruise control.
later
john

Users who are viewing this thread