3rd Annual MACA All-Members GTG/Show/Cruise Sign-up Thread!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
With regards to the "registering" for name tags:

As long as your name is on the list of attendees on the first post (and you're an official MACA member), your nametag will be automatically printed and ready for you when you arrive at the sign-in table and pay your $10/person for the catering.

If you are not a member and would still like a nametag, we will have blanks with markers/pens to fill your name in :beer:

SVTcobra04 said:
Whats up with the cruise afterwards?
97% planned out... It will be fun :rockon: :beer:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
A side note:

nametag.jpg

I wish every day that the above were still true... :nonono:

In the words of RATM, "How long? Not long..." :beer:

SVTcobra04

Established Member
yea sean I was just thinking about that, whats up with you gettin another cobra?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
zaxjax said:
Dale can you bring me one of your +1's! Tim calls them "friends"!

Haha, I'm not even sure if I'm +1 yet! Hopefully I'll know by Friday evening :rollseyes

I dunno if I should bring another +1, they might get jealous because they don't have their own fancy Corbeau seat. Plus, that person in the back seat is NOT gonna have any fun on the cruise, thats for sure. We'll see what happens, gotta talk to the regulars lol.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
sunburned said:
Haha, I'm not even sure if I'm +1 yet! Hopefully I'll know by Friday evening :rollseyes

I dunno if I should bring another +1, they might get jealous because they don't have their own fancy Corbeau seat. Plus, that person in the back seat is NOT gonna have any fun on the cruise, thats for sure. We'll see what happens, gotta talk to the regulars lol.

Well your extra +1 can ride in my passanger seat. : ) BTW I like short dark or red haired +1's!

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
We might be attending, supposed to be getting the house ready for the 4 y/o 's bday party but..... Maybe we can at least get down for the show part if not the cruise. I will let you all know later on today.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Come on down Lorrie!!! Even if just for a bit.

And the lot is huge.......fits 425 cars and we will be using the lower portion. Plenty of room to allow the non-Cobras to be part of the activities, while still having a little seperation. All are welcome.

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
IronTerp said:

And the lot is huge.......fits 425 cars and we will be using the lower portion. Plenty of room to allow the non-Cobras to be part of the activities, while still having a little seperation. All are welcome.
Cool. Thanks for the clarification.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
IronTerp said:

What about motorhomes? Any room for them? j/k I don't think we will make it there before you all leave on the cruise. Everyone have a great time and be safe.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
MYSTIC MAMA said:
What about motorhomes? Any room for them? j/k I don't think we will make it there before you all leave on the cruise. Everyone have a great time and be safe.
YES!!!!!! There is PLENTY of room for a motorhome! Think about all the traffic you'll miss if you leave the beach at 5:00 am on Saturday and get to the GTG by 10:00!!!! And I'm sure Clyde won't mind driving while the kiddies and wife sleep...;-)

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
sunburned said:
I dunno if I should bring another +1, they might get jealous because they don't have their own fancy Corbeau seat...
Oh yeah, the Corbeaus. Guess we're not trading for the cruise after all - there's no way my fat ass will fit in those skinny little seats!!

Anyway, glad to hear that you got your priorities in order for this weekend. All-members GTG...FTW!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Here's what the lot looks like:

Lot.jpg

Plenty of room for a motor-home! :thumbsup:

We might also set aside room for folks just driving by who will pull in just to look. You know that's gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread